• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dont talk to the police....EVER!!!!!

OC for ME

Repetition is a valuable and effective tool in the education process. This video should have its own sticky/sub forum, right up above Hot Topics.

"Do Not Talk To Police"

dad2ze

OP if I missed welcoming you to OCDO, let me do that now. Welcome to OCDO!:D

Appreciate it!!!!

I just like sharing info for everyone. I am a LONG time reader, first time poster. Since I am retired, I can post and not have to worry about Big Brother (job) wondering why I am on a site like this at work.

Stay safe!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Welcome aboard, Dad.

It helps if you post the title and producer/author of videos like this. Saves those who've already seen it from clicking...