• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dems pushing a background bill

pkbites

Just another attempt by the antis to:

1) Make exercising a constitution right a hassle

2) Create another offense that might trip up a law abiding citizen and lead to a conviction that robs them of their right to keep and bear arms.

3) Crate a pseudo gun owner registry.

The background check scheme is just another gun grabber plot under the guise of "public safety". None of their lies have ever saved a single life. The gun control laws of '68 and '86, the "assault weap:rolleyes:ns" ban, the Brady Bill, and now this. It is all geared with one ultimate goal: complete and total disarmament of the civilian populace of the United States of America.

We must fight it to our last!

anmut

We still need to write, call and email on this. Our assumption that "it won't go anywhere" is their ammunition to try to cram something in the backdoor. Diligence people... we must stay salty!

tomm1963

The good news is that John Richards (my worthless rep BTW) cannot run for AG from safety. So he will be giving up his seat in the state legislature to run for AG. I hope and pray he gets his butt beat in on election day and then we will all be rid of him as an elected putz. Of course Marina Dimitrijevic is likely to run for his spot. Uhg, maybe she'll get charged for some of her crooked antics. Milwaukee politicians suck mostly...