Thread: Are there any paid government shills here on opencarry.org?

Are there any paid government shills here on opencarry.org?

Are there any paid government shills on ths forum? I say yes, absolutely. In fact, there are quite a few and often they are easy to spot

Article from Prison Planet"

"Yes, There Are Paid Government Trolls On Social Media, Blogs, Forums And Websites

Michael Snyder
    American Dream
    February 27, 2014
    Do you want solid proof that paid government shills are targeting websites, blogs, forums and social media accounts? For years, many have suspected that government trolls have been systematically causing havoc all over the Internet, but proving it has been difficult.

But now thanks to documents leaked by Edward Snowden and revealed by Glenn Greenwald, we finally have hard evidence that western governments have been doing this. As you will see below, a UK intelligence outfit known as the Government Communications Headquarters, through a previously secret unit known as the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group, has been systematically attempting “to control, infiltrate, manipulate, and warp online discourse”. This should be deeply disturbing to anyone that values free speech on the Internet.
    It isn’t just that the British government is trying to influence what people are thinking. The reality is that this is far bigger than a mere propaganda campaign. As Greenwald recently noted on his new website, the “integrity of the Internet itself” is at stake…"

For full article:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/yes-ther...-websites.html

And?

The fox is the finder; the stink lays behind her.

IOW, you are the shill posting this to divert our attention elsewhere.

J'accuse!
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

"Integrity of the internet itself"... wow.
    What idiot associates integrity with the internet? Why, it's the same guy who thinks elected government EMPLOYEES are honest, and government agencies exist only to keep us safer.

Ever hear of the saying "It must be true, because I read it on the internet?"

And this involves open carry or even guns....... how?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

thanks OC4ME i thought i was the only one going...

'HUH?'

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

I have a friend who is paid to spend all day posting liberal crap all over the internet.

Of course the government pays people to do it too. I think the gov gives "grants" to private groups with under the table agreements to spread all kinds of their propaganda.

Who? Me! I'm a government shill who OC's all over WA! Now that you caught me, what now?
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    I have a friend who is paid to spend all day posting liberal crap all over the internet. Of course the government pays people to do it too. I think the gov gives "grants" to private groups with under the table agreements to spread all kinds of their propaganda.
    Called a welfare rat and goonions. That's how they're self-sustaining.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

the truth comes out

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Who? Me! I'm a government shill who OC's all over WA! Now that you caught me, what now?
    I knew there was something shifty about you , And all this time I thought it was because you were Army instead of Navy. Ok sarcasm off!!
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

all opinions posted are my own, I recieve no compensation for any views I have posted that may trend slightly pro-government.

if you are a government agent who wishes to pay me for them however, please send me a PM and I'll set up the details for ya....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaa!!!

So said the government employee who's been repeatedly caught using specious arguments to advocate that OCers waive their 5A rights during a police encounter.

Ahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaa!!!

So said the government employee who's been repeatedly caught using specious arguments to advocate that OCers waive their 5A rights during a police encounter.

Ahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!
    I might've missed it in the bwas and ahhs...

Can you direct me to where in your post you clarify what this has to do with oc or even guns in general?

Or can you explain what your post has to do with the OP even?

Thanks in advance.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Just because you're Paranoid doesn't mean They aren't after you

clic on pic,,,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	govt-is-spying-on-everything-we-do.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	11336

Name:	one-nation-under-surveillance.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	11337

Name:	Mr-Bean-spy camera.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	11338
    Last edited by scott58dh; 03-02-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Read the section's description:

"Forum: The Social Lounge

Really want to talk about your new car or the movie you saw last night? This is where such topics should go. All other forum rules still apply here including the prohibition on discussing long gun carry, bashing other gun groups or LEOs and personal attacks."

BTW, did you post this while on-duty being paid as a cop?

Quote Originally Posted by Augustin View Post
    Read the section's description:

"Forum: The Social Lounge

Really want to talk about your new car or the movie you saw last night? This is where such topics should go. All other forum rules still apply here including the prohibition on discussing long gun carry, bashing other gun groups or LEOs and personal attacks."

BTW, did you post this while on-duty being paid as a cop?
    I understand the sections description, so maybe a "its in the social lounge so it doesn't have to have to do with guns or OC" would have sufficed. Although pretty certain many threads have been closed due to complete irrelevance to OC or firearms in general.

I understand the sections description, so maybe a "its in the social lounge so it doesn't have to have to do with guns or OC" would have sufficed. Although pretty certain many threads have been closed due to complete irrelevance to OC or firearms in general.

I'm "pretty certain" there are moderators around here capable of directing the forum. So, take off your badge. You are out of your jurisdiction.
    Liberty is so strongly a part of human nature that it can be treated as a no-lose argument position.
    ~Citizen

From the cop’s perspective, the expression “law-abiding citizen” is a functional synonym for “Properly obedient slave".

"People are not born being "anti-cop" and believing we live in a police state. That is a result of experience."

I understand the sections description, so maybe a "its in the social lounge so it doesn't have to have to do with guns or OC" would have sufficed.
    Meaning what? That you didn't appreciate my pointing out which team you are on?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller Malarkey View Post
    I'm "pretty certain" there are moderators around here capable of directing the forum. So, take off your badge. You are out of your jurisdiction.
    Even though I applaud the fact that Primus at least tries to bridge the gap between the black&blue brotherhood and armed LACs, that made me laugh.

OT: over the course of my time speaking to various people around campus, I've been accused more than once of probably "working for the CIA" or the FBI, or most recently, "you probably work for the NSA". I didn't think a Freedom-loving individual could ever be confused with a member of the Federal Government.
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 03-02-2014 at 10:25 PM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Augustin View Post
    Meaning what? That you didn't appreciate my pointing out which team you are on?
    Oh we have "teams" now? Do you want skins or shirts?

You actually didn't "point" anything out. I'm not bashful about what I do for a living.

Who ever is keeping track, not another "team" pusher or us vs them pusher.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    Even though I applaud the fact that Primus at least tries to bridge the gap between the black&blue brotherhood and armed LACs, that made me laugh.

OT: over the course of my time speaking to various people around campus, I've been accused more than once of probably "working for the CIA" or the FBI, or most recently, "you probably work for the NSA". I didn't think a Freedom-loving individual could ever be confused with a member of the Federal Government.
    I have to take issue with what you consider "fact". The total lack of respect for a citizen's liberty and freedom is no indication of an attempt to bridge any gap. I think if you check around the site here, he has caused the chasm to widen.
    Liberty is so strongly a part of human nature that it can be treated as a no-lose argument position.
    ~Citizen

From the cop’s perspective, the expression “law-abiding citizen” is a functional synonym for “Properly obedient slave".

"People are not born being "anti-cop" and believing we live in a police state. That is a result of experience."

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    This thread would seem to be w/o redeeming value.

Some have taken the opportunatey to collectively beat on a fellow forum member - that will not be tolerated.

Locking it herewith.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.