• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are there any paid government shills here on opencarry.org?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augustin

Are there any paid government shills on ths forum? I say yes, absolutely. In fact, there are quite a few and often they are easy to spot

Article from Prison Planet"

"Yes, There Are Paid Government Trolls On Social Media, Blogs, Forums And Websites

Michael Snyder
American Dream
February 27, 2014
Do you want solid proof that paid government shills are targeting websites, blogs, forums and social media accounts? For years, many have suspected that government trolls have been systematically causing havoc all over the Internet, but proving it has been difficult.

But now thanks to documents leaked by Edward Snowden and revealed by Glenn Greenwald, we finally have hard evidence that western governments have been doing this. As you will see below, a UK intelligence outfit known as the Government Communications Headquarters, through a previously secret unit known as the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group, has been systematically attempting “to control, infiltrate, manipulate, and warp online discourse”. This should be deeply disturbing to anyone that values free speech on the Internet.
It isn’t just that the British government is trying to influence what people are thinking. The reality is that this is far bigger than a mere propaganda campaign. As Greenwald recently noted on his new website, the “integrity of the Internet itself” is at stake…"

For full article:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/yes-the...n-social-media-blogs-forums-and-websites.html

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
The fox is the finder; the stink lays behind her.

IOW, you are the shill posting this to divert our attention elsewhere.

J'accuse! :)

Resto Guy

"Integrity of the internet itself"... wow.
What idiot associates integrity with the internet? Why, it's the same guy who thinks elected government EMPLOYEES are honest, and government agencies exist only to keep us safer.

Ever hear of the saying "It must be true, because I read it on the internet?"

solus

thanks OC4ME i thought i was the only one going...

'HUH?':confused:

ipse

onus

I have a friend who is paid to spend all day posting liberal crap all over the internet.

Of course the government pays people to do it too. I think the gov gives "grants" to private groups with under the table agreements to spread all kinds of their propaganda.

EMNofSeattle

all opinions posted are my own, I recieve no compensation for any views I have posted that may trend slightly pro-government.

if you are a government agent who wishes to pay me for them however, please send me a PM and I'll set up the details for ya.... :p

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
And this involves open carry or even guns....... how?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaa!!!

So said the government employee who's been repeatedly caught using specious arguments to advocate that OCers waive their 5A rights during a police encounter.

Ahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!

Primus

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaa!!!

So said the government employee who's been repeatedly caught using specious arguments to advocate that OCers waive their 5A rights during a police encounter.

Ahhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!

I might've missed it in the bwas and ahhs...

Can you direct me to where in your post you clarify what this has to do with oc or even guns in general?

Or can you explain what your post has to do with the OP even?

Thanks in advance.

scott58dh

Just because you're Paranoid doesn't mean They aren't after you :exclaim:

clic on pic,,,
govt-is-spying-on-everything-we-do.jpg

one-nation-under-surveillance.jpg
:lol:
Mr-Bean-spy camera.jpg

Last edited:

Augustin

And this involves open carry or even guns....... how?

Read the section's description:

"Forum: The Social Lounge

Really want to talk about your new car or the movie you saw last night? This is where such topics should go. All other forum rules still apply here including the prohibition on discussing long gun carry, bashing other gun groups or LEOs and personal attacks."

BTW, did you post this while on-duty being paid as a cop?

Primus

Read the section's description:

"Forum: The Social Lounge

Really want to talk about your new car or the movie you saw last night? This is where such topics should go. All other forum rules still apply here including the prohibition on discussing long gun carry, bashing other gun groups or LEOs and personal attacks."

BTW, did you post this while on-duty being paid as a cop?

I understand the sections description, so maybe a "its in the social lounge so it doesn't have to have to do with guns or OC" would have sufficed. Although pretty certain many threads have been closed due to complete irrelevance to OC or firearms in general.

Fuller Malarkey

I understand the sections description, so maybe a "its in the social lounge so it doesn't have to have to do with guns or OC" would have sufficed. Although pretty certain many threads have been closed due to complete irrelevance to OC or firearms in general.

I'm "pretty certain" there are moderators around here capable of directing the forum. So, take off your badge. You are out of your jurisdiction.

Augustin

I understand the sections description, so maybe a "its in the social lounge so it doesn't have to have to do with guns or OC" would have sufficed.

Meaning what? That you didn't appreciate my pointing out which team you are on?

Rusty Young Man

I'm "pretty certain" there are moderators around here capable of directing the forum. So, take off your badge. You are out of your jurisdiction.

Even though I applaud the fact that Primus at least tries to bridge the gap between the black&blue brotherhood and armed LACs, that made me laugh.

OT: over the course of my time speaking to various people around campus, I've been accused more than once of probably "working for the CIA" or the FBI, or most recently, "you probably work for the NSA". I didn't think a Freedom-loving individual could ever be confused with a member of the Federal Government.

Last edited:

Primus

Meaning what? That you didn't appreciate my pointing out which team you are on?

Oh we have "teams" now? Do you want skins or shirts?

You actually didn't "point" anything out. I'm not bashful about what I do for a living.

Who ever is keeping track, not another "team" pusher or us vs them pusher.

Fuller Malarkey

Even though I applaud the fact that Primus at least tries to bridge the gap between the black&blue brotherhood and armed LACs, that made me laugh.

OT: over the course of my time speaking to various people around campus, I've been accused more than once of probably "working for the CIA" or the FBI, or most recently, "you probably work for the NSA". I didn't think a Freedom-loving individual could ever be confused with a member of the Federal Government.

I have to take issue with what you consider "fact". The total lack of respect for a citizen's liberty and freedom is no indication of an attempt to bridge any gap. I think if you check around the site here, he has caused the chasm to widen.

Status
Not open for further replies.