Thread: Is THIS for real, are they Nuts..

Is THIS for real, are they Nuts..

Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

Banned

letters posted are bogus I think ...

Last edited by davidmcbeth; 02-27-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Why would you link back to original link instead of another thread that has more recent direct info?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Why would you link back to original link instead of another thread that has more recent direct info?

I spent all night on that one.

I must have blinked during the link to link thingy and thought my computer stopped working. Did it again after a restart, same result. So, I went to Wally World and tried one of their display computers, it worked just fine. I need to get a new computer....uh, gotta go, the Wally World Associate for the TV and computer department is wondering why I'm here in my PJs and fuzzy slippers.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I spent all night on that one.
    So it wasn't just me that was Confucius?

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I must have blinked during the link to link thingy and thought my computer stopped working. Did it again after a restart, same result. So, I went to Wally World and tried one of their display computers, it worked just fine. I need to get a new computer....uh, gotta go, the Wally World Associate for the TV and computer department is wondering why I'm here in my PJs and fuzzy slippers.
    btw, that was you on the people of walmart in the slip's ? nice

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/categ...ge/24/?state=1
    Last edited by solus; 02-28-2014 at 11:27 AM. Reason: technical aspects has slipped through my fingers
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    Well, WW was made for folks like you !

You may wish to re-install windows ... and get all the updates etc....re-format drive etc.

That may save your PC...

What no teddy bear ??? I won't loan you mine..