Thread: How long did it take

How long did it take

Just moved here last summer and have applied for my carry permit. Was wondering how long did it take after you submitted you paperwork, to receive your license?

89 days for me

Turned in paperwork to Tulsa County Sheriff on 10-11-13, received license in mail on 11-9-13. I was actually shocked to get it that fast

when I move home

When I move home finally will my current Washington CPL be valid until I get my OK permit as long as it is still valid in WA.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    When I move home finally will my current Washington CPL be valid until I get my OK permit as long as it is still valid in WA.
    Yes
    I am not a lawyer and nothing I say should be accepted as legal advice

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    There is no law that sayes you have to get an Oklahoma permit. Your Washington CPL is good here in Oklahoma even if you live here.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOCITYMX View Post
    There is no law that sayes you have to get an Oklahoma permit. Your Washington CPL is good here in Oklahoma even if you live here.
    That may not be entirely true. It depends on if WA will still consider it valid after a change of address to OK. If WA does not consider it valid, then technically it is not valid in OK. That being said, I don't think any LEO is going to call another state to try and verify the validity of a permit unless that person commits a crime.
    I am not a lawyer and nothing I say should be accepted as legal advice