Thread: Outrage as father posts pic of 6-month old holding a rifle - 20 miles from Sandy Hook

Outrage as father posts pic of 6-month old holding a rifle - 20 miles from Sandy Hook

To begin, I do want to offer prayers & condolences to the families of Sandy Hook victims. So sorry they were victims of the GFZ, like so many others.

I guess in CT just about everywhere w/b 20 miles from Sandy Hook. Article should have said a rifle like this could shoot a bullet 20 miles and hit the school's location. Didn't say if 6 month old had been registered in FBI NICS database after being tested to know if she was going to grow up to be a paranoid schizophrenic or anti-social personality. Thought it mentioned she smile when she heard/saw Planet of the Apes movies.

Want to chastise her father for improperly teaching her how to handle that rifle.

Finally, how come we have to go to the UK to get news this massive???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-massacre.html
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    Because it's not news?

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy
    My hand was on it, the bolt was open, it was safety checked. I’m not sure how wide the picture is. She’s clearly in her seat just sitting up, one hand on the scope, one hand on the barrel.
    It's not like she was teething on the muzzle or something. I don't see a problem.
    Last edited by Arin Morris; 02-28-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arin Morris View Post
    Because it's not news?

It's not like she was teething on the muzzle or something. I don't see a problem.
    Lol teething on the muzzle...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

It's the UK. They print news from gun crazy America to keep the subjects scared of the evil guns. It also keeps them from getting any ideas that guns are somehow used as a tool to break the strangle hold of the crown upon the colonies.

Check this article:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-one-week.html

Take note of the way they carefully worded the article as to portray the individuals as somewhat bloodthirsty animal killers. They try not to make too obvious, but it is there.

To wit: "She is eager to shoot it!" "dead at the hands of her sister", "she was excited to get to do that", etc.
    Last edited by Bernymac; 02-28-2014 at 06:02 PM.

Daily Mail: The UK's answer to our supermarket tabloids. Every once in a great while, they will report something semi-honestly.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    Daily Mail: The UK's answer to our supermarket tabloids. Every once in a great while, they will report something semi-honestly.
    Rather see a Page 3 girl myself...

Everybody gets outraged over a picture that has nothing to do with sandy hook. So they have to twist the story to fit their narrative.
    And shame on the gun store for backing down. Until people stop giving in to everyone that is offended things will never change.
    They should stand there ground and not be bullied by people who what to fuss every time the have an emotional crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Arin Morris View Post
    Because it's not news?

Lol at "teething on the muzzle".

These antis just want to control everyone's actions since they can't control opinions.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    Lol at "teething on the muzzle".

These antis just want to control everyone's actions since they can't control opinions.
    And there is wisdom! It is, and always has been, about control. With control comes power and power is the most addictive substance on the planet.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    I once took a picture of my granddaughter sitting in a rather large chair in my family room with ear protection on and an AR-15 across her lap. She was all of maybe a year old. That ought to make them nuts.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Teething on the muzzle creates problems like sight orientation and blemishes = surface rust. To be avoided.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I see that the gunshop that sold the lanza AR, (the one in the photo), cannot sell weapons anymore. I wonder why.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    I see that the gunshop that sold the lanza AR, (the one in the photo), cannot sell weapons anymore. I wonder why.
    I don't think the gunshop bears any fault. When I was a dealer, if I could sell the gun, I did .... I'm not a psychologist .. I was a gun dealer.

That particular gun dealer had serious paperwork issues as far as I can recall. The paperwork requirements are really not that great ... but some still cannot comply. I never had one ounce of trouble from the ATF aside from when after they passed the Brady bill and they tried to have dealers give up their ffl's ... I kept running along smoothly.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 03-03-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    To begin, I do want to offer prayers & condolences to the families of Sandy Hook victims. So sorry they were victims of the GFZ, like so many others.

I guess in CT just about everywhere w/b 20 miles from Sandy Hook. Article should have said a rifle like this could shoot a bullet 20 miles and hit the school's location. Didn't say if 6 month old had been registered in FBI NICS database after being tested to know if she was going to grow up to be a paranoid schizophrenic or anti-social personality. Thought it mentioned she smile when she heard/saw Planet of the Apes movies.

Want to chastise her father for improperly teaching her how to handle that rifle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-massacre.html
    20 miles would be a... "long shot" lol
    Advocate freedom please