• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Outrage as father posts pic of 6-month old holding a rifle - 20 miles from Sandy Hook

HPmatt

To begin, I do want to offer prayers & condolences to the families of Sandy Hook victims. So sorry they were victims of the GFZ, like so many others.

I guess in CT just about everywhere w/b 20 miles from Sandy Hook. Article should have said a rifle like this could shoot a bullet 20 miles and hit the school's location. Didn't say if 6 month old had been registered in FBI NICS database after being tested to know if she was going to grow up to be a paranoid schizophrenic or anti-social personality. Thought it mentioned she smile when she heard/saw Planet of the Apes movies.

Want to chastise her father for improperly teaching her how to handle that rifle.

Finally, how come we have to go to the UK to get news this massive???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-gun-store-20-miles-Sandy-Hook-massacre.html

Arin Morris

Because it's not news?

Duffy said:
My hand was on it, the bolt was open, it was safety checked. I’m not sure how wide the picture is. She’s clearly in her seat just sitting up, one hand on the scope, one hand on the barrel.

It's not like she was teething on the muzzle or something. I don't see a problem.

Last edited:

Bernymac

It's the UK. They print news from gun crazy America to keep the subjects scared of the evil guns. It also keeps them from getting any ideas that guns are somehow used as a tool to break the strangle hold of the crown upon the colonies. :)

Check this article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aking-THIRD-mountain-cat-killed-one-week.html

Take note of the way they carefully worded the article as to portray the individuals as somewhat bloodthirsty animal killers. They try not to make too obvious, but it is there.

To wit: "She is eager to shoot it!" "dead at the hands of her sister", "she was excited to get to do that", etc.

Last edited:

conandan

Everybody gets outraged over a picture that has nothing to do with sandy hook. So they have to twist the story to fit their narrative.
And shame on the gun store for backing down. Until people stop giving in to everyone that is offended things will never change.
They should stand there ground and not be bullied by people who what to fuss every time the have an emotional crisis.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Teething on the muzzle creates problems like sight orientation and blemishes = surface rust. To be avoided.:p

davidmcbeth

Banned
I see that the gunshop that sold the lanza AR, (the one in the photo), cannot sell weapons anymore. I wonder why.

I don't think the gunshop bears any fault. When I was a dealer, if I could sell the gun, I did .... I'm not a psychologist .. I was a gun dealer.

That particular gun dealer had serious paperwork issues as far as I can recall. The paperwork requirements are really not that great ... but some still cannot comply. I never had one ounce of trouble from the ATF aside from when after they passed the Brady bill and they tried to have dealers give up their ffl's ... I kept running along smoothly.

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

To begin, I do want to offer prayers & condolences to the families of Sandy Hook victims. So sorry they were victims of the GFZ, like so many others.

I guess in CT just about everywhere w/b 20 miles from Sandy Hook. Article should have said a rifle like this could shoot a bullet 20 miles and hit the school's location. Didn't say if 6 month old had been registered in FBI NICS database after being tested to know if she was going to grow up to be a paranoid schizophrenic or anti-social personality. Thought it mentioned she smile when she heard/saw Planet of the Apes movies.

Want to chastise her father for improperly teaching her how to handle that rifle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-gun-store-20-miles-Sandy-Hook-massacre.html

20 miles would be a... "long shot" lol :lol: