• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 3/1 - 9:30 AM River City Diner Parham Rd @ I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Grapeshot has generously declined to share whatever it is he may have that is making him feel - and I quote: "sub-normal".

In spite of that, Saturday breakfast needs to be eaten. We'll be doing that at River City Diner. Plus, we now have time to prepare to talk about Grapeshot. If we are not at one/several of the tables by the windows near the bar, look for us to the left of the door. If we are not obvious, just holler out "Where are the gun nuts?"

stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

scouser

After last week when I arrived at the appointed hour, only to find 3 of you already FINISHING your food, I have one question. 9.30am in which timezone ?

sidestreet

Well, yeah, unless…,

2/28, eh? I thought that was a Friday...more specifically, today. ;)

you have a watch that runs counterclockwise, in which case you can leave late and arrive early, and when someone says "I want that yesterday!" you can say "No problem, just give me 24 hours!". I had a watch that did that once, started running backwards, kept great time though, I just had to learn how to tell time in reverse, great conversation piece!

Now Skid…, well he's probably got both kinds of watches and that's why when we're talking, I can't tell which way he's gonna take the conversation, backwards or forwards, but sooner or later you finally get there. It's kind of like that old saying (which my daughter loves so well) "I've gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, keep me here."

Either way, it's always a good time to get together with friends and break bread, don't you think? Sorry I missed breakfast this morning, but I'll meet you folks back there tomorrow morning 3/1/2014, around 0930 hours or 9:30 a.m., whichever comes first. ;)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Somebody better call Skid to wake him up this morning - otherwise he may just arrive yesterday.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
1 - In my universe I will use whatever calendar I want to.

2 - Did it purposely to see who was paying attention.

3 - Oops.

Pick one.

Scouser: We stayed and talked with you, didn't we? Even were polite, weren't we? So unless you have taken up understudying Grapeshot, quit your whinging.

stay safe.

scouser

Scouser: We stayed and talked with you, didn't we? Even were polite, weren't we? So unless you have taken up understudying Grapeshot, quit your whinging.

stay safe.

"I've never been so scared in all my life" :lol:

va_tazdad

Although I arrived a tad bit late

It was none the less enjoyable. I had no problem with the time zone, I just overslept. Thankfully, Skid loaned me a bib.

The highlight of the morning was Logan smiling at me when I came in and saying "Bye Bob" about 18 times.

THAT made my day! ;>)

scouser

It was none the less enjoyable. I had no problem with the time zone, I just overslept. Thankfully, Skid loaned me a bib.

The highlight of the morning was Logan smiling at me when I came in and saying "Bye Bob" about 18 times.

THAT made my day! ;>)

he was still saying it as you were driving out the parking lot