• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No amnesty arrest all who failed to register

dakatak87

http://www.callthecops.net/connecticut-halts-plans-round-firearms-finding-cops-state-list/

Here is an article I just saw today posted yesterday that says "Just over 68% of Connecticut cops had failed to register firearms according to the new law." Which would make the majority of the police force "felons" and not fit for duty.

I post this even being out of this state that because what ever happens from this day forward in regards to these recent enacted laws will lay a path for the rest of the states and our country as a whole.

I hope that a full repeal is ordered.

Rich B

http://www.callthecops.net/connecticut-halts-plans-round-firearms-finding-cops-state-list/

Here is an article I just saw today posted yesterday that says "Just over 68% of Connecticut cops had failed to register firearms according to the new law." Which would make the majority of the police force "felons" and not fit for duty.

I post this even being out of this state that because what ever happens from this day forward in regards to these recent enacted laws will lay a path for the rest of the states and our country as a whole.

I hope that a full repeal is ordered.

That is a satire site.

Augustin

Just a suggestion: How about leaving this to those of us in Connecticut and not ******** on us in almost every post?

Because what happens in CT might spread to other states like a metastasized cancer. People all across America have a stake in the outcome.

Augustin

I think you missed the message and context.

If so, I apologize.

Its a very heated issue and it makes my blood boil. I think Connecticut Carry is doing a FANTASTIC JOB with the ultimatum they issued. You can be sure that it has got the attention of many state officials (and Feds).

The people of Kalifornistan just rolled over in their graves when that state passed their draconian stuff. It looks like CT will fair much better. Anyway, there are many people such as myself (I'm 2,500 miles away) watching the situation, and praying for the best.

Rich B

If so, I apologize.

It is easy enough to go back and read the context. I was responding to someone from out of state who decided to berate and insult all Connecticut residents collectively with no objective reasoning or qualification.

We have a lot of good people here doing hard work, donating money, speaking at the legislature, etc. It is pretty sh*tty to continually make posts about those people and how they 'deserve this', etc.

---

But, admittedly, that context is not always easy to follow here. The noise to signal ratio has gone wild lately since most of the people who actually do things in this state have long since left this forum because of the lack of willingness amongst moderators to do anything significant about our resident troll problem (although you can see the deleted posts all over the place). All that is left is to try and warn people before they take the bad (and often illegal) advice of people who purport to know something from people who are not allowed in any Connecticut organizations because of their actions and behavior in the past. But new people to this Connecticut forum won't know of this history on their own or the ongoing problems that CT organizations deal with because of those people.

The simple advice is: If you see people ignoring a person here and not engaging their trolling posts or attacks, you can bet that they are not worth the effort. We have all tried far too much already.

It is a shame. This was once a vibrant forum.