• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

what I think cops actually respond to: 911 calls and results noted in pic

OC for ME

Looked like a news paper. My wife's little town paper, a crossroads kind of town in SC, prints such stuff, the "who got arrested over the weekend" kind of stuff. If it were not for the local cop shop putting out this stuff then the viability of the local paper is severely compromised. Those "news" articles are what keeps me paying for the "local paper" to be sent to my house in MO. Keeping up on my high school buddies so to speak. ;)

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I find it is put out by my city gov. http://www.cob.org/PIRPressSummary/

This is my tax dollars at work. I am aware of the crime in my neighborhood and what areas of my personal security to enhance. Burglary in the area? Remind the Family to second check locks. I had a run in with a local LEO and it showed on the report. He (officer allen bass) lied his a$$ off in the report and I was greatly offended. If I had not seen it, the record may have stood. By seeing it, I had the opportunity to contest it. I want to see what they are doing. I want transparency to the extreme. Getting arrested is a matter of public record. Seeing this information is just another way of arming yourself with knowledge. It's good for situational awareness.

Rusty Young Man

I find it is put out by my city gov. http://www.cob.org/PIRPressSummary/

This is my tax dollars at work. I am aware of the crime in my neighborhood and what areas of my personal security to enhance. Burglary in the area? Remind the Family to second check locks. I had a run in with a local LEO and it showed on the report. He (officer allen bass) lied his a$$ off in the report and I was greatly offended. If I had not seen it, the record may have stood. By seeing it, I had the opportunity to contest it. I want to see what they are doing. I want transparency to the extreme. Getting arrested is a matter of public record. Seeing this information is just another way of arming yourself with knowledge. It's good for situational awareness.

I read your explanation on another thread, and I thought I should give it a go to see what information the system might divulge when my name is entered. Now I wish I had remembered to keep track of when my highway patrol encounter took place.:banghead:
Anyone know if a FOIA request can be done on ALL LEO encounters had by an individual?

OT: even the "Police Beat" section in the daily university newspaper has more entries than that slow-livin' town. Sounds peaceful.:)

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
I read your explanation on another thread, and I thought I should give it a go to see what information the system might divulge when my name is entered. Now I wish I had remembered to keep track of when my highway patrol encounter took place.:banghead:
Anyone know if a FOIA request can be done on ALL LEO encounters had by an individual?

OT: even the "Police Beat" section in the daily university newspaper has more entries than that slow-livin' town. Sounds peaceful.:)

A FOIA request can be done specific to an individual...why not?