Thread: (Video) Connecticut Patriot Warns Lawmakers, "I Will Not Comply"

(Video) Connecticut Patriot Warns Lawmakers, "I Will Not Comply"

This 8 minute video is worth a watch.

In the video, Connecticut Navy Veteran and Firefighter John S. Cinque challenges the state's legislatures, and informs them in no uncertain terms that he “Will Not Comply” to Unconstitutional Gun Laws. The same sentiment is brewing amongst many gun owners in the state, hopefully making enforcement of such laws difficult or impossible.

With all these decent people refusing to comply with CT's Nazi-style law, just what are the authorities going to do? Just wait until somebody like the fine gentleman in this video is arrested and charged with a felony - things will really heat up as soon as the strong arm of the law starts to bully these folks.

"Connecticut Patriot Forewarned Lawmakers about Gun Registration: I Will Not Comply"

For link to video:

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/co...ll-not-comply/

Banned
    This was from about a year ago .... many people said same thing to legislators

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Okay. I didn't realize that. The article is dated March 2nd, 2014.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Augustin View Post
    Okay. I didn't realize that. The article is dated March 2nd, 2014.
    No problemo ... odd, I don't see people doing this today (only a fool would I think - or someone who likes thwarting off SWAT teams .... hmmmm)

No problemo ... odd, I don't see people doing this today (only a fool would I think - or someone who likes thwarting off SWAT teams .... hmmmm)
    There is going to come a time when people are going to finally stand up to these laws and say no more. I predict that time will be soon.

The Kelly Files clip aired last night included a short segment from the video and it was dated April, 2013.

I find the video even more interesting knowing that it is old. I can't help but think that many CT gun owners saw the film back then and it influenced their decision not to register their gun as well.