• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Western Wisconsin

Have Gun - Will Carry

What is really sad are the false statements in your post. Are you certified in the mental health field? I know you happen to not be. I met you at the now defunct Lizzys green cafe. That was a few years ago. However, it is not proper to belittle and slander people on assumptions you have posted. Remember woods. Think maddy.:)

Since I frequent Pierce county I will have to watch if and when a new establishment as described opens.

Whatever...

I should know better than to feed a troll. But in my defense, I was talking about it - not to it...

MKEgal

devildogdiesel0311 said:
Im confused by your tactics is this supposed to read like a poorly written threat of some kind?
Doug is often incoherent, rambling, not mentally together, and this shows in all of his sock puppets.
I agree that it's sad, and if the VA would get off its butt and do something to help him we'd all be safer.

Franky

Doug is often incoherent, rambling, not mentally together, and this shows in all of his sock puppets.
I agree that it's sad, and if the VA would get off its butt and do something to help him we'd all be safer.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...er-with-permit-pending-p432g8i-133935443.html

After reading the above news article I would feel completely safe around Doug. The person in the article, possibly no way. A possibility this not mentally together POV came back to bite the accuser. The help factor could possibly benefit the accuser.

Last edited:

10-32 Solutions

Im separating from my military obligations in a few months and was looking for a range near my house in Martell, Wi. I couldn't find any so I've decided to start a small venture Ive started an LLC as a sole proprietor. It probably wont be much a small bait tackle and gun on the 63 trying to get at the fishing traffic over the summer for those heading north and a local hang out/range for locals or anyone who wants to come by will keep you updated. ATF papers have been sent in now the waiting game for them to get back to me. And working with Pierce co.

If nothing else it would be nice to have a place to have OC get togethers.

Sending you a PM as well. I'm interested in talking with you regarding arrangements you'd need to host periodic courses.

10-32 Solutions

Thanx for the information, it will help with an investigation I am currently working on.

This struck me as funny, but if you are unable to look up the name of a current elected official of a county you frequent, especially the SHERIFF, I question the results you produce in an investigation.

Last edited:

Franky

This struck me as funny, but if you are unable to look up the name of a current elected official of a county you frequent, especially the SHERIFF, I question the results you produce in an investigation.

Very happy it struck you as funny. But, I never attempted to research the name of the SHERIFF. I knew Nightmare would supply the pertinent information just as Nightmare supplies other brilliant and relevant information on this forum.

devildogdiesel0311

update

Well Perks wasn't elected unfortunately.......and we were getting a lot of push back from the township and Ellsworth so we turned our eyes elsewhere.

Right now we are interested in a parcel in the Diamond Bluff area. However like anything else we are taking one step forward and being pushed two steps back. Yesterday we had a conference with some "regulators" we'll call em. A big family name in the area that rhymes with holst is giving us some trouble but we're pushing for it never the less. The plan so far is to have a 500 yd scaled 15 lane range, 3 gun course, unkown distance and open for instruction. Trap and skeet are at the moment at the bottom of the list.

We are also working in conjunction with a venue set to open in summer of 15 that will be in Diamond Bluff that way instruction and class room setting material can be held in a comfortable and relaxed setting that would improve (in my honest opinion) attentiveness.

This business plan is moving forward. It will not be a sh*t show range like pierce county, however rules will be enforced it just wont be regulated and taxed like a mid century monarchy.