Thread: Time for School ??

Time for School ??

Banned
    Need more than that ...

A team from the American Civil Liberties Union will hold a free training session on Thursday about what residents should do when they are pulled over by police.... the 90-minute course entitled “Because of Where I Live” will teach attendees what police officers can and cannot legally do in a traffic stop as well as what the person pulled over should and should not do...
    "Because of where I live"????
    How about maybe because of how you were driving?
    Because how can they tell where you live until they see your driver's license?
    And how much do you wanna bet that the 'community center' where they're holding this is posted?

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    "Because of where I live"????
    How about maybe because of how you were driving?
    Because how can they tell where you live until they see your driver's license?
    And how much do you wanna bet that the 'community center' where they're holding this is posted?

The article states the free training session was in part created due to alleged racial profiling. Nothing to do with who is toting a gun profiling. Im sure the sponsor will have the event posted. No big deal.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    The article states the free training session was in part created due to alleged racial profiling. Nothing to do with who is toting a gun profiling. Im sure the sponsor will have the event posted. No big deal.
    The training doesn't have anything to do with carrying a weapon. It has to do with "Are you here in this country legally".

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    The training doesn't have anything to do with carrying a weapon. It has to do with "Are you here in this country legally".
    I have to disagree. The article does not mention the alleged profiling of illegal aliens. My post said the training session had nothing to do with toting a weapon.
    Last edited by Franky; 03-06-2014 at 01:43 PM.