Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat. March 8th

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat. March 8th

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat. 3/8, 9:30 am

IHOP #571 ...............................Next to VSP Headquarters
    7714 Midlothian Turnpike
    RICHMOND, VA 23235-5226
    804-327 1650

Last OC breakfast of the year on Eastern Standard time. Don't forget to change your clocks one hour ahead before you go to sleep or before you wake up - whichever occurs first.

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Does this mean I can finally get my calendar straight?

And you gotta set the clocks ahead before you go to sleep or when you wake up you will lose an hour right off the bat. Seein' as how that happens, I still wonder why they call it Daylight Savings Time.

And BTW, if we saved all that daytime last year, how come we couldn't use some of it to melt the snow & ice this winter?

Discussion about this is on the agenda. Bring your notes.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Does this mean I can finally get my calendar straight?

And you gotta set the clocks ahead before you go to sleep or when you wake up you will lose an hour right off the bat. Seein' as how that happens, I still wonder why they call it Daylight Savings Time.

And BTW, if we saved all that daytime last year, how come we couldn't use some of it to melt the snow & ice this winter?

Discussion about this is on the agenda. Bring your notes.

stay safe.
    No, no - the 2nd option is to change it before you wake up, cause if you lose it you'll waste time looking for it and be late for sumpthin.

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Might have to be another "drive by" for me…,

there's a lot on my plate tomorrow, not sure IHOP is one of the courses, but you folks have a great time and I'll try to catch you on the next one.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Logan didn't want to stop for breakfast, his only interest was getting to the train at the zoo as quickly as possible. I didn't argue the point with him as I, personally, have never had a good experience at IHOP despite giving them several opportunities to give good service. Anyway, hopefully you all had a chance to talk about me this week, I'd be kinda upset if you didn't.

Regular Member Liberty-or-Death's Avatar
    I've never had bad service there, enjoyed my breakfast Saturday morning too. Saw Grape and Skid, don't know if any others showed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Be active.

As usual

Whenever there is a breakfast on my side of town, I had to work day shift. Sadly, I found out at 8am Saturday.

There is always next week to get back at Skid for talking about me.

;>)

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty-or-Death View Post
    I've never had bad service there, enjoyed my breakfast Saturday morning too. Saw Grape and Skid, don't know if any others showed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Katenka and myself ended up having to miss this one. We were already nearly in Hampton by the time 9:30 rolled around. On the bright side, we did spend the entire morning working on not being terrible with our shooting.