• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat. March 8th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat. 3/8, 9:30 am

IHOP #571 ...............................Next to VSP Headquarters
7714 Midlothian Turnpike
RICHMOND, VA 23235-5226
804-327 1650

Last OC breakfast of the year on Eastern Standard time. Don't forget to change your clocks one hour ahead before you go to sleep or before you wake up - whichever occurs first.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Does this mean I can finally get my calendar straight?

And you gotta set the clocks ahead before you go to sleep or when you wake up you will lose an hour right off the bat. Seein' as how that happens, I still wonder why they call it Daylight Savings Time.

And BTW, if we saved all that daytime last year, how come we couldn't use some of it to melt the snow & ice this winter?

Discussion about this is on the agenda. Bring your notes.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Does this mean I can finally get my calendar straight?

And you gotta set the clocks ahead before you go to sleep or when you wake up you will lose an hour right off the bat. Seein' as how that happens, I still wonder why they call it Daylight Savings Time.

And BTW, if we saved all that daytime last year, how come we couldn't use some of it to melt the snow & ice this winter?

Discussion about this is on the agenda. Bring your notes.

stay safe.
No, no - the 2nd option is to change it before you wake up, cause if you lose it you'll waste time looking for it and be late for sumpthin.

sidestreet

Might have to be another "drive by" for me…,

there's a lot on my plate tomorrow, not sure IHOP is one of the courses, but you folks have a great time and I'll try to catch you on the next one.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

scouser

Logan didn't want to stop for breakfast, his only interest was getting to the train at the zoo as quickly as possible. I didn't argue the point with him as I, personally, have never had a good experience at IHOP despite giving them several opportunities to give good service. Anyway, hopefully you all had a chance to talk about me this week, I'd be kinda upset if you didn't.

Liberty-or-Death

I've never had bad service there, enjoyed my breakfast Saturday morning too. Saw Grape and Skid, don't know if any others showed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

va_tazdad

As usual

Whenever there is a breakfast on my side of town, I had to work day shift. Sadly, I found out at 8am Saturday.

There is always next week to get back at Skid for talking about me.

;>)

Gallowmere

I've never had bad service there, enjoyed my breakfast Saturday morning too. Saw Grape and Skid, don't know if any others showed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Katenka and myself ended up having to miss this one. We were already nearly in Hampton by the time 9:30 rolled around. On the bright side, we did spend the entire morning working on not being terrible with our shooting. ;)