• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

March Meetup Madness

garand_guy

I had a death in the family last night and don't be able to make neither the 22nd nor the 29th. I would love to see another get together soon though, and will post anything if I want to get an impromptu drink and gun chat together.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that your family is well, considering the loss. Take care!

SharpShootur

I had a death in the family last night and don't be able to make neither the 22nd nor the 29th. I would love to see another get together soon though, and will post anything if I want to get an impromptu drink and gun chat together.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Hey partner, don't sweat it. My condolences to you and your loved ones. God bless you all. This won't be the last meet up so don't you worry! ;)

By the way, Famous Dave's has my vote!! It's got BBQ, it's family friendly, if I'm not mistaken it does serve alcohol (for those that wish to order it-let's remember to be responsible gun owners), and finally, last I checked, IT'S OC FRIENDLY!!! :banana: What time is best for everyone on the 29th? 5:30 pm sound good everybody? Is Famous Dave's good for everybody? And if so, what location (with the address) so we can all plan accordingly. I would suggest this Famous Dave's location:

Famous Dave's
LAS VEGAS - FLAMINGO RD
9695 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas , NV 89147
702-871-5631

Also, if you know anybody else who open carries, and loves BBQ, please extend the invite! The more the merrier!! :D

To those that have families, I don't have a problem with the kids there so you can bring the entire tribe! :D What say you "WE THE PEOPLE"?

Craftymommy

My husband and I just started open carrying, we would love to go meet some like minded people too especially after living here a year and not meeting many people. We would be a group of four since we have two kiddos:) the only Famous Dave's we know is the one by us on Rainbow but we also have never eaten there and wouldn't be opposed to driving else where.

garand_guy

Well, how about the 29th at a Famous Daves? Since I live 2 blocks from one, I'll let the group choose where.

BTW, I love the dancing banana! :banana:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I thought it was going to be lunch. I may be able to attend an evening event.

Barker

Hey guys. Im new to OC so it would be fun to attend this. Been CCing for a while now. Its somewhat difficult to OC living on Nellis AFB...but I'll make it work. Lol.

franco0341

Confirmed?

:banghead: Considering how this is a 24/7 town with a plethora of scheduling conflicts, did we end up confirming Famous Dave's as the 'where?' When: 29 March, time?

Craftymommy

:banghead: Considering how this is a 24/7 town with a plethora of scheduling conflicts, did we end up confirming Famous Dave's as the 'where?' When: 29 March, time?

I know 5:30 and 6pm has been mentioned. That would work for me and my husband. I think 6 would be better for us though since we decided to find a babysitter as our kids are young.

garand_guy

I know 5:30 and 6pm has been mentioned. That would work for me and my husband. I think 6 would be better for us though since we decided to find a babysitter as our kids are young.

I guess since I started this whole thing, how about 3/29, 6PM @ the Stephanie and Sunset location?

Barker

I just remembered I won't be able to attend. I already made plans with a friend of mine. Ill have to get in on the next one. Hope y'all enjoy.

SharpShootur

Okay everyone! Looks like garand_guy has chosen a place for the event to occur. :banana: Please spread the word for the "March Meet-Up Madness!" The info is as follows:

Date: March 29, 2014
Time: 6:00 p.m.
651 Mall Ring Circle
Henderson, NV 89014
(702) 433-0013

Remember, if you know anybody else who open carries, and loves BBQ, please extend the invite!!! :D

Last edited:

Craftymommy

I was going to ask how do we know who is part of the group but I guess that would be pretty obvious by who is carrying:rolleyes:

My husband and I will be there though!

MaxPower

I can still only say that my wife and I are a solid "maybe". You might want to give the restaurant a head's up that there might be a large-ish group coming in since 1800 on a Saturday is prime time in the restaurant biz.

Craftymommy

My husband and I make 2. Though may be 4 depending on my inlaws who are coming to town and never give us any info till the day they come up.

franco0341

Can we get a head count?

I'm sorry to say to count me out. I had a prior commitment that day. thought I could make an appearance at both but it's going to be impossible due to the fact that I live in Summerlin, the prior engagement is in the Centennial Hills area and the meet-up will be in Henderson. :mad: