• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Questions.

7om5hipp

So this first guy says to the second guy at the gun store, "I just heard the funniest joke about Glock owners."

And the second guy, outraged, says, "Sir, I am a Glock owner."

So the first guy offers, "I tell it to you slowly then."

He he. Could not help myself.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Oramac

So this first guy says to the second guy at the gun store, "I just heard the funniest joke about Glock owners."

And the second guy, outraged, says, "Sir, I am a Glock owner."

So the first guy offers, "I tell it to you slowly then."

He he. Could not help myself.

I chuckled. :D

OC for ME

I don't get it?
Iconfused.gif

Oramac

I don't get it?
Iconfused.gif

The implication being that Glock owners are "slow", so you have to take your time to explain everything to them.

Course, now that I say that it occurs to me that your post may have also been in jest. If so, well played!

solus

The implication being that Glock owners are "slow", so you have to take your time to explain everything to them.

Course, now that I say that it occurs to me that your post may have also been in jest. If so, well played!

do you require assistance getting the fish hook out?

great job OC4ME...caught him nicely...

and we thought glock owners were slow

ipse

Last edited:

DrakeZ07

... and fat guns, queer guns (ah-ah-ah - pepperboxes or corner-shooters), evil black guns, painted white guns - the list is as long as there are different people's guns.

Is an evil black gun painted pink a trans-gundered gun?

No, Pink is universal, like blue. A trans* firearm would be painted similar to this flag (trans* pride flag):

Transgender_Pride_flag.svg

bigb360

Is a traffic stop legal detainment for the passenger, and what happens when your guns serial number is run?

Absolutely not. It's not legal detention for even the driver. While a traffic stop can be the result of breaking an ordinance, it is not probable cause to search one's car or person. All you did was get out of your car with a gun on your hip, which is a completely legal action. Therefore it isn't probable cause for the search.

If you were to pursue this, you'd win your case.

See here: http://www.flexyourrights.org/faqs/when-can-police-search-your-car/

Last edited:

7om5hipp

I got out before they even pulled behind us, we didn't even know cops were following us. After they "pulled" us over the only time I got out was when I was ordered out and told I was being arrested.

I even told them I don't consent to them violating my rights and I was told, we aren't.

Last edited:

bigb360

I got out before they even pulled behind us, we didn't even know cops were following us. After they "pulled" us over the only time I got out was when I was ordered out and told I was being arrested.

I even told them I don't consent to them violating my rights and I was told, we aren't.

That's what Hitler told the Jews too, heh.

At least I'd file a formal complaint. If you have the time and money, I guess you could sue. But I bet they've "lost" the video of the incident.

Really, when they said that, you should have asked what crime you were suspected of committing.

Which PD was this if you don't mind my asking?

Last edited:

OC for ME

Arrest.

544.180. An arrest is made by an actual restraint of the person of the defendant, or by his submission to the custody of the officer, under authority of a warrant or otherwise. The officer must inform the defendant by what authority he acts, and must also show the warrant if required.
This is critical, to get on a recording, the authority that the cop uses to justify the arrest.

7om5hipp

Didn't have any way to video, my recording device was dead. Plus a complaint here would get lost, I would not be the first to complain about this officer. I have taken to carrying two devices to record, next time there will be proof to make sure a complaint will stick.