Thread: Fifth-Grader Suspended for Exposing Other Students to a ‘Level 2 Lookalike Firearm

Fifth-Grader Suspended for Exposing Other Students to a ‘Level 2 Lookalike Firearm

Its hard to swallow some of the crap educators are doing to our kids. I remember going to high school with my 22 hanging in the gun rack in my pickup

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...s-what-it-was/
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

As a reponse to mass shootings zero tolerance of finger pointing will markedly improve student safety.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

One of the commenters: "I would just give the principal a “level 3 ballistic missile looking” finger."

Classic!

When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    Its hard to swallow some of the crap educators are doing to our kids. I remember going to high school with my 22 hanging in the gun rack in my pickup

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...s-what-it-was/
    You carry your gun in a rack in your pickup because you know you belong to the land. And the land you belong to is grand! And when you say Yeeow! Ayipioeeay! your only sayin' your doin' fine, Oklahoma! Oklahoma O.K.

In Ohio we used to do the same. Sometime in the 1970ies. (years after the 1968 gun control act) buying long guns and ammo was changed from 17 to 18 years old.

In the 60s I was in Jr High in southern Indiana, we took our shotguns on the bus and wore our hunting jackets in the morning. Left the guns in our hall lockers during the day and walked home shooting rabbits, quail and squirrels. Plus no guy would be caught dead without a 4" folding pouch knife on his belt, I favored the Henry Bear Paw.
    Last edited by F350; 03-13-2014 at 04:21 PM. Reason: speillin'

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140313_172347.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	11378
    This is my knife I carried as a kid and my Boy Scout Handbook, 1959 addition.

My knife was my dads when he was a kid.

I wonder what they would have done to him if it were a Level 1 (or 3, which ever is more lethal) Lookalike Firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140313_172347.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	11378
    This is my knife I carried as a kid and my Boy Scout Handbook, 1959 addition.

My knife was my dads when he was a kid.
    I was just going through some of my moms stuff a while back and found my Boy Scout knife and whittling chip card.

When I went to JVS not too long ago we were permitted to carry pocket knives but I'd bet that's changed now.

Also, I have a relative that works at an education facility in a very rural area. For the kids she teaches firearm ownership and hunting are a way of life, and games like cops and robbers, pretend hunting, and cowboys and Indians are inevitably played. If all these kids were disciplined like this 5th grader nobody would be getting an education.

Any state law against a parent open carrying a large, holstered hunting knife into a school building?

Large, from a Bowie to a machete.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Recoil.

Banned
    Parent said an in-school suspension would have been better .... he's an anti