• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wis man defends himself against 3

Firearms Iinstuctor

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3132624/posts

Police: Man shoots, kills 2 teens during beating Milwaukee
Channel3000 ^ | 3/12/2014 | Channel 3000

Milwaukee police say a maintenance man shot and killed two teenagers as he was being beaten with a baseball bat.

It happened Wednesday afternoon in an apartment building on Milwaukee's west side.

Authorities say a 19-year-old man and a 17-year-old girl died at the scene.

Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn says the two teens, along with a 21-year-old man, got into an argument with the 39-year-old maintenance man in a stairwell in a common area of the building.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports one of the three beat the maintenance man while he was being held. The maintenance man then pulled a gun and shot the two teens.

Flynn says the maintenance man was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The 21-year-old man was arrested

Gallowmere

Holy **** with the ridiculous levels of racism in the comments of that article.

That being said, good shooting, clearly. The fact that he didn't kill the third looks better anyway. Gives that air of "I only shot as many times as needed to stop the attack".

Bernymac

Now was that an advantage of CC or would the man have been attacked if the teens saw him armed or would they have targeted him because he had a weapon? :uhoh::rolleyes::uhoh::rolleyes:

(rhetoric)

WalkingWolf

Now was that an advantage of CC or would the man have been attacked if the teens saw him armed or would they have targeted him because he had a weapon? :uhoh::rolleyes::uhoh::rolleyes:

(rhetoric)

No one will ever know, but I prefer NOT to be beaten and NOT have to use my sidearm to survive. Seems most of these reports involve citizens who conceal, which lends the theory that CC look just like any other victim.

davidmcbeth

Banned
No one will ever know, but I prefer NOT to be beaten and NOT have to use my sidearm to survive. Seems most of these reports involve citizens who conceal, which lends the theory that CC look just like any other victim.

Well, with the new information (that he was arrested for murder) still have the same answer?

Maybe he got beat and shot them while running away. Maybe we'll never know.

Hope everyone gets a fair hearing...