Thread: What do I need to do when my tax stamp arrives?

What do I need to do when my tax stamp arrives?

For an NFA collector it is truly a special day when an approved Form 4 and the accompanying tax stamp finally arrive. After all, you have waited long months for this day and suddenly it is here.

But donít be too quick to grab the car keys and head out the door. In the excitement of the moment it is easy to forget that there is a small but important administrative task that you must perform before you can go and pick up your new toy from the dealer.

Excerpt ... Read more at The Law Office of John Pierce, Esq.

Wow, was this reminder PERFECT timing!

My stamps should be arriving next week. The applications were returned two days ago for a minor paperwork correction. It hadn't even been reviewed until last week, even though they cashed my checks in June last year.

So anyway, my next call is to my lawyer who did my trust to make sure I do this properly like you outlined. Thank you!
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Wow, was this reminder PERFECT timing!

My stamps should be arriving next week. The applications were returned two days ago for a minor paperwork correction. It hadn't even been reviewed until last week, even though they cashed my checks in June last year.

So anyway, my next call is to my lawyer who did my trust to make sure I do this properly like you outlined. Thank you!
    Congrats on getting your new toy!

Uh, lick it, affix it to a envelope, and mail it to me.