Thread: Nevada page needs serious work

Nevada page needs serious work

I don't know how to get to it from the forum, so haven't seen it before. I found it through a Google search, looking for something else.

Who is responsible for the state page?

Nevada's is full of errors and misinformation.

http://www.opencarry.org/?page_id=272
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Wow some one could end up in prison because of those errors. Where is that grapeshot guy that's always bursting in on threads now that we have something real for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegassteve View Post
    Wow some one could end up in prison because of those errors. Where is that grapeshot guy that's always bursting in on threads now that we have something real for him?
    LOL! I knew you were going to bring him up Vegassteve! I still remember reading the last discussion you two had. But all seriousness, Mac is right! This NEEDS to be updated. Sorry, but I don't have the answer for you guys. Maybe try going to the OCDO homepage and looking to see if there is a contact us link? That could be a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegassteve View Post
    Indeed! Eyes bugged out when I read that OC was legal on college, this page definitely needs an update.

what are the errors?

So, as I'm about to come to Vegas in 18 days and I like to open carry when I can.. what are the errors? I like to think I'm "up" on the rules, due mostly to reading this forum, and having a couple friends like "MAC702" to guide me.

My advice is pretty much to ignore that page completely and just use the extremely well-written pamphlet from the sticky: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...Carry-Pamphlet
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip