Thread: visting

visting

I'm here in Utah till Saturday and I seen my wa permission slip is accepted in utah. Anything I should know about carrying here?

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by bwboley View Post
    I'm here in Utah till Saturday and I seen my wa permission slip is accepted in utah. Anything I should know about carrying here?
    Yep, you will find that MOST of us NEVER have any real problems related to our Constitutional 2A rights whether one chooses to carry concealed legally or Open carry, at least for the last several years.

There have been a few incidents but for the most part they are rare.

Stay out of Secure portions of Airports, jails, mental hospitals, prisons, and courthouses while you are carrying and you SHOULD be just fine.....

Yep, Utah by statute accepts ANY permit issued by ANY state or county.

Also, in UTAH the permit ALLOWS concealment but does NOT REQUIRE IT.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

I visit southern UT frequently, and have never had an issue. The most I will get are some dropped jaws from retirees. Half the time I will notice that they are on their way to or from a car with CA plates.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip