• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

visting

JoeSparky

Centurion
I'm here in Utah till Saturday and I seen my wa permission slip is accepted in utah. Anything I should know about carrying here?

Yep, you will find that MOST of us NEVER have any real problems related to our Constitutional 2A rights whether one chooses to carry concealed legally or Open carry, at least for the last several years.

There have been a few incidents but for the most part they are rare.

Stay out of Secure portions of Airports, jails, mental hospitals, prisons, and courthouses while you are carrying and you SHOULD be just fine.....

Yep, Utah by statute accepts ANY permit issued by ANY state or county.

Also, in UTAH the permit ALLOWS concealment but does NOT REQUIRE IT.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I visit southern UT frequently, and have never had an issue. The most I will get are some dropped jaws from retirees. Half the time I will notice that they are on their way to or from a car with CA plates.