• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Saturday, March 15th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast at 9:30 AM on Sat, March 15th

Golden Corral Restaurant
11 South Providence Road..........Map (intersection of Providence & Midlothian)
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

The weather will be nice - the calm before the storm.

If you're not there, guess what we'll talk about
?
smiley-talk026.gif

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Nowhere near Boulevard or City Market, so appetites will not be spoiled.

Gun show at the Convention Center is offering refund of parking fee with "qualified purchase" from "participating vendors". The Showplace is missed and RIR has too many other things going on to support both vendors.

There are other issues that need to be discussed. Be there.

stay safe.

FBrinson

I'm hoping Saturdays will become a day that I can take off from work again. I don't think I have had a Saturday off since January. I will miss this breakfast too. :(

SFDoc

Was good seeing all, has been way too long. Now that things are starting to get back to something close to normal I hope to be around more often.
And Skid, thanks again.
Billy

scouser

After we left, Logan & I headed out to the zoo. We didn't get home until almost 6pm.

However, don't think I'm going to bring him to a Golden Corral breakfast again, they charged almost $5 just for him and you all saw how much he actually ate, have to leave him with his mom next time we do GC.

thedevilrobyjohn

gun show

Nowhere near Boulevard or City Market, so appetites will not be spoiled.

Gun show at the Convention Center is offering refund of parking fee with "qualified purchase" from "participating vendors". The Showplace is missed and RIR has too many other things going on to support both vendors.

There are other issues that need to be discussed. Be there.

stay safe.

didnt see you at the show like usual. Parked free in handicapped. Damn wheelchair cracked.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Was good seeing all, has been way too long. Now that things are starting to get back to something close to normal I hope to be around more often.
And Skid, thanks again.
Billy

What did I do? Why are you accusing me? I'm gonna go out and buy some witnesses to swear I didn't. (Or did, if it goes better that way.)

In any case, you are welcome.

stay safe.