• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Will ammo supplys get worse

OC for ME

Just for the sake of panicing. Or is it people are stupid, or maybe "I heard from my friend's uncle' brother in law who got an email translated from Portuguese or maybe French that Obama was going to stop all Russian and Nigerian ammunition from coming in the country. I also heard he is going to ban tinfoil so the NSA will be able to read our minds!"
Too late.....I've stocked up on Americun made ammo and tin foil.

Roverhound

Too late.....I've stocked up on Americun made ammo and tin foil.
Is it tactical tinfoil? Not any run of the mill tinfoil will stop gubmint mind control/reading rays!
I have tactical tinfoil that I am selling on GB for $1000.00 a roll. Any other tinfoil simply will not work. It's also good for grilling.

b0neZ

Is it tactical tinfoil? Not any run of the mill tinfoil will stop gubmint mind control/reading rays!
I have tactical tinfoil that I am selling on GB for $1000.00 a roll. Any other tinfoil simply will not work.It's also good for grilling.

Is it the stuff that is recommended for tactical/prepper/survival/ninja grilling?

OC for ME

I have tactical tinfoil that I am selling on GB for $1000.00 a roll. Any other tinfoil simply will not work. It's also good for grilling.
Tactical? Have no idea. Says "heavy duty" on the box. I ain't had any indications that the feds are rummaging around in my noodle so I guess the tinfoil is working. If that equals tactical, cool, works for me.

Roverhound

Tactical? Have no idea. Says "heavy duty" on the box. I ain't had any indications that the feds are rummaging around in my noodle so I guess the tinfoil is working. If that equals tactical, cool, works for me.
They're very good at it. See? They're in there and you don't even know it. As a matter of fact, they made you post this.