Thread: John K. Guyton Concealed carry permit holder charged with wearing gun to school

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

John K. Guyton Concealed carry permit holder charged with wearing gun to school

But police were called, and inside Guyton's car found a loaded .40 caliber Glock. Guyton told police he come to Riverside to pick up his daughter and forgot he was wearing his gun. The gun had previously been reported stolen.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

earth's crust
    He would have been fine if he kept his mouth shut .... yap yap yap .. cuffed!

Better hope I'm on his jury (or someone like me).

in front of my computer, WI
    Already being discussed on the WCI FB page.

If the guy hadn't been so blatantly obvious when he realized he hadn't disarmed, maybe fake a phone call,
    and if he'd driven around the block, stopping off school grounds & away from sight of the 'guard' to unload & encase the pistol,
    he wouldn't have been in trouble.

Now instead of his previous tickets for various things (speeding, unlawful size fish, not wearing seatbelt), he's facing a felony & has given the persecutor all the evidence needed to convict him.

Wish WI would follow the federal "gun-free" school zone law! (Which obviously doesn't 'protect' schools in the least.)