Thread: PA Gun Rights Haters Show Their Intolerance

PA Gun Rights Haters Show Their Intolerance

There was no excuse for these people's behavior at the rally. If they had any regard for freedom of speech they wouldn't have interfered with our respectful outreach.

http://theinternationallibertarian.b...how-their.html

Thumbs up Yes, NavyLCDR

The few things I've tried to post to CeasefirePA's facebook page lasted about 5 minutes. Myself & Concerned Gun Owners of PA have challenged them to debate. All we hear are crickets back. Very telling, usually the ones seeking debate are the ones with facts & reason on their side.

Publicly cite their lack of adult behavior. Cite their lack of reasonableness in public forums. Humiliate them with their own words and deeds. Reasonable folks will shun nutjobs.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    And...they are always more than welcome to come on here and discuss things with us and their posts will remain intact (so long as they remain civil) including any and all lies they like to speak/post. However, you will never see a post by a pro-gun person last more than 24 hours on a Brady website or Mothers Against Guns (or whatever the hell they call themselves) or Washington Ceasefire. They delete our posts as soon as they see them. It's no wonder they are against guns - most of them are so intolerant and down right violent when defending their emotional reactions they would just plain be dangerous if armed.

I attended an anti-gun rally in Seattle a couple of years ago - openly carrying, of course. A few of the other pro-gun folks there were, IMHO, making a$$e$ of themselves. One older lady came up to me while leaving the rally and commented about how rude "we" were. I said, "Ma'am - I refuse to judge an entire group by the actions of a minority of it's members. I completely agree with you that a couple of pro-gun people were extremely rude and obnoxious." Then her granddaughter grabbed her arm and pulled her away and told her not to talk to "those people". Gee, I thought grandma was a grown woman and could choose whomever to talk to that she wanted - but obviously not.
    That was a fun rally. That was the one were the Older women threatened to bake poison into cookies and give it us.

Had some good conversations with many of the anti crowd , not all were closed minded, and then there was the announcement at the beginning of the parade not to engage us in conversation........hmmmmm they don't want people thinking for themselves.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Haha that lady in red is a hypocrit, follows the man around trying to block his access to talking, and then rudely starts getting angry for the man being close to her.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)