• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PA Gun Rights Haters Show Their Intolerance

OC for ME

Publicly cite their lack of adult behavior. Cite their lack of reasonableness in public forums. Humiliate them with their own words and deeds. Reasonable folks will shun nutjobs.

sudden valley gunner

And...they are always more than welcome to come on here and discuss things with us and their posts will remain intact (so long as they remain civil) including any and all lies they like to speak/post. However, you will never see a post by a pro-gun person last more than 24 hours on a Brady website or Mothers Against Guns (or whatever the hell they call themselves) or Washington Ceasefire. They delete our posts as soon as they see them. It's no wonder they are against guns - most of them are so intolerant and down right violent when defending their emotional reactions they would just plain be dangerous if armed.

I attended an anti-gun rally in Seattle a couple of years ago - openly carrying, of course. A few of the other pro-gun folks there were, IMHO, making a$$e$ of themselves. One older lady came up to me while leaving the rally and commented about how rude "we" were. I said, "Ma'am - I refuse to judge an entire group by the actions of a minority of it's members. I completely agree with you that a couple of pro-gun people were extremely rude and obnoxious." Then her granddaughter grabbed her arm and pulled her away and told her not to talk to "those people". Gee, I thought grandma was a grown woman and could choose whomever to talk to that she wanted - but obviously not.

That was a fun rally. That was the one were the Older women threatened to bake poison into cookies and give it us.

Had some good conversations with many of the anti crowd , not all were closed minded, and then there was the announcement at the beginning of the parade not to engage us in conversation........hmmmmm they don't want people thinking for themselves.

sudden valley gunner

Haha that lady in red is a hypocrit, follows the man around trying to block his access to talking, and then rudely starts getting angry for the man being close to her.