• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Driving through PA en route to NYC

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Can someone recommend a secure facility near the border where one could leave a firearms lock box(prob 5 handguns)? I am driving from Washington state to NYC for a few days, pick up my son, then down to Kentucky.

Curmudgeon

Bill, I see no one has responded to your question yet, and I'm not going to either, I can't say I know of a place. You would be welcome to use my locker in my home, but that is probably much too far out of your way.

There are 2 other PA based forums with much more traffic, and you would stand a far greater chance of seeing responses to your question.

www.pafoa.org

And

www.pa2a.org

Good luck!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

CT Barfly

FIVE HANDGUNS??????

You must have a very exciting life.

When was the last time you were stopped and had your vehicle searched?

Leave your guns at home or ship them to your legal final destination?

Last edited:

cirrusly

FIVE HANDGUNS??????

You must have a very exciting life.

When was the last time you were stopped and had your vehicle searched?

Leave your guns at home or ship them to your legal final destination?

Why should he be forced into not exercising his 2A rights under the law? That's in the least an odd response considering the company of this forum.