Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 38

Thread: Sandy Hook

  1. #1
    Regular Member crackersillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    , , earth
    Posts
    141

    Sandy Hook

    The full police investigation into the alleged Sandy Hook mass shooting has finally been released to the public. The release contains thousands of documents including hours of video footage and numerous photographs pertaining to the investigation. As expected the content is heavily redacted which alone raises more questions about the official story. Perhaps even more interesting is the content that hasn’t been redacted which by itself provides more evidence suggesting that this so-called shooting incident is a complete and total fabrication.



    http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sandy...0/5/5/Y/M.html




    Its hard to belive how far,
    Lie's go. (Like buying 22lr ammo at 9mm prices)

  2. #2
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Woah, talk about server load. Is there a single thing up that's less than 100MB? Compression, anybody?

    Also, where the hell does government get off using proprietary video codes when there are open standards (which happen to be better, not that that even matters)?
    Last edited by marshaul; 03-20-2014 at 12:37 AM.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    I have a foia request pending with the state police .... they informed me that records are available online. When I asked if ALL the records that they had were available online I heard crickets. So this is pending before the agency that hears foia appeals, due to a denial of records (they would not even tell me where the online records can be found ~ I have no duty to search for those records that are available ~ they have a duty to disclose).

    And I have a right to inspect the originals under common law unless they have a common law reason why not.

    The state police should lose the appeal but our agency that hears appeals bend over backwards for the police.

    I should file a new foia request and others should too. If folks want to join my appeal they should PM me...the more the merrier. For those who do not, I don't want to hear them crying about records being hidden (they can join mine or file their own request to inspect records ~ all that takes is a telephone call~you don't even need to ID yourself under our FOIA Act for inspecting records~when they deny, and they'll demand a written request which is an immediate denial then file an appeal).

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Activist Member JamesCanby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by crackersillo View Post
    The full police investigation into the alleged Sandy Hook mass shooting has finally been released to the public. The release contains thousands of documents including hours of video footage and numerous photographs pertaining to the investigation. As expected the content is heavily redacted which alone raises more questions about the official story. Perhaps even more interesting is the content that hasn’t been redacted which by itself provides more evidence suggesting that this so-called shooting incident is a complete and total fabrication.



    http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sandy...0/5/5/Y/M.html




    Its hard to belive how far,
    Lie's go. (Like buying 22lr ammo at 9mm prices)
    Brought to you by the same kind of people who will "prove" that 9/11 was an "inside job" with the World Trade Towers being wired with explosives in order to bring them down, that Building 7 must have been sabotaged because "fire can't melt steel" and on and on, ad nauseum. It's amazing to me that there is ANY tinfoil left in the world, with so much of it being used to create hats...
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

  6. #6
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,272
    Alu-minium is cheap-ish and plentiful. I have several "tinfoil" hats held in reserve if there is a shortage of "tin." I buy from Sam's and get the jumbo-industrial-commercial-grade roll, really big box with like miles and miles of "tin." I can even afford, for now, to double wrap my potatoes.....bonus!
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  7. #7
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    Brought to you by the same kind of people who will "prove" that 9/11 was an "inside job" with the World Trade Towers being wired with explosives in order to bring them down, that Building 7 must have been sabotaged because "fire can't melt steel" and on and on, ad nauseum. It's amazing to me that there is ANY tinfoil left in the world, with so much of it being used to create hats...
    Well said.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    Brought to you by the same kind of people who will "prove" that 9/11 was an "inside job" with the World Trade Towers being wired with explosives in order to bring them down, that Building 7 must have been sabotaged because "fire can't melt steel" and on and on, ad nauseum. It's amazing to me that there is ANY tinfoil left in the world, with so much of it being used to create hats...
    Agreed.

    It amazes my how some folks have such a hard time discerning the plausible from the totally impossible.

    Government does not have the efficacy to do something like an elaborate, large-scale hoax. If government possessed any capability beyond that of bully & thug, it would be immediately apparent. As it stands, government is unable to perform any meaningful task successfully.

    That's not to say that there are no conspiracies. But they're all realistic: CIA drug smuggling, for instance, has certainly occurred.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    My queries lean more towards seeing if 223 rds caused the murders as opposed to 9mm ... recall that at first, the cops said that all of the deaths were caused by 223 rds then ... some 9mm rds caused deaths ...

  10. #10
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,610
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    Brought to you by the same kind of people who will "prove" that 9/11 was an "inside job" with the World Trade Towers being wired with explosives in order to bring them down, that Building 7 must have been sabotaged because "fire can't melt steel" and on and on, ad nauseum. It's amazing to me that there is ANY tinfoil left in the world, with so much of it being used to create hats...
    Psst - Elvis isn't really dead and the world is flat.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  11. #11
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,272
    Elvis is dead, and the earth is not flat, well, curved just a little bit. I saw it, the curve, from a look-out spot in Windover, NV, overlooking the Salt Flats.....uh, that oddly did not look very flat from that vantage point, kinda curved actually.

    Now, is the entire world round-ish? Well, all the evidence, manufactured by the way, seems to be leaning towards that conclusion.

    Ya know, since the moon landings were faked, there is no definative proof that the earth is round-ish. Every time a photo of the earth is shown during a weather report on the TV news, the earth looks flat to me.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  12. #12
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Ya know, since the moon landings were faked, there is no definative proof that the earth is round-ish. Every time a photo of the earth is shown during a weather report on the TV news, the earth looks flat to me.
    Everyone knows that the effect of ships sinking below the horizon is caused by government-spread chemical air.

  13. #13
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Everyone knows that the effect of ships sinking below the horizon is caused by government-spread chemical air.
    Uh, no, they fell of the edge.....in slow motion.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,152
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Agreed. [ ... ] It amazes my how some folks have such a hard time discerning the plausible from the totally impossible.
    Mary Schiavo, a former Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Transportation, said, “A small black hole would suck in our entire universe, so we know it’s not that.”

    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-don-...to-go-missing/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  15. #15
    Regular Member Rusty Young Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Árida Zona
    Posts
    1,648
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    My queries lean more towards seeing if 223 rds caused the murders as opposed to 9mm ... recall that at first, the cops said that all of the deaths were caused by 223 rds then ... some 9mm rds caused deaths ...
    One of the few times I agree with something you post that isn't supposed to be humourous (assuming this was posted to be serious).
    I also heard the news talk about this right after the shootings and they clearly mentioned PISTOLS. Later, it was mentioned that an "assault rifle" was in the vehicle. Finally, the story changed again to read that the rifle was used. Which one was it, or was it a combination?

    Just like with the naval yard shooting, how at first they wanted to blame an "assault rifle", but had to settle with "assault shotgun" or "police-style" shotgun.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

    “Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

    "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

  16. #16
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Mary Schiavo, a former Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Transportation, said, “A small black hole would suck in our entire universe, so we know it’s not that.”

    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-don-...to-go-missing/

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by crackersillo View Post
    The full police investigation into the alleged Sandy Hook mass shooting has finally been released to the public. The release contains thousands of documents including hours of video footage and numerous photographs pertaining to the investigation. As expected the content is heavily redacted which alone raises more questions about the official story. Perhaps even more interesting is the content that hasn’t been redacted which by itself provides more evidence suggesting that this so-called shooting incident is a complete and total fabrication.


    http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sandy...0/5/5/Y/M.html

    Its hard to belive how far,
    Lie's go.
    crackersillo and all,

    I knew right away that it was a false flag op when I heard that Nancy Lanza was killed by 4 .22 cal. rounds to the head. Using a suppressed .22 pistol with subsonic ammo is a hallmark sign of a special op hit. The shots probably couldn't even be heard in the hallway outside the bedroom, let along outside the house or at a neighbors house. Why would Adam Lanza use a .22 rifle to kill his mother and then use a pistol and an assault rifle at the school? It just doesn't make any intelligent sense. And why did the kid destroy his hard drive?

    For those scoffers out there (JamesCanby, OC for ME, Primus. ad nauseaum...) how do you explain that the very same woman was interviewed by the media to give her testimony of the horror she witnessed at BOTH the Boston bombing AND at the Sandy Hook massacre?

    Are we really supposed to believe that his woman just happened to be at BOTH EVENTS?

    CHECK OUT THIS STUNNING VIDEO:

    http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/201...been-answered/

    PLEASE Primus AND OC for ME, explain to me how that is believable that the very same woman was at both events.

    Also, the 12 minute 50 second video at the bottom of the article asks 34 questions that you should be able to answer if you are going to continue to profess that the official story is correct. If you can't answer these simple 34 questions then I have no reason to believe that the phony story that Adam Lanza shot these kids and teachers.

  18. #18
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Augustin View Post
    crackersillo and all,

    I knew right away that it was a false flag op when I heard that Nancy Lanza was killed by 4 .22 cal. rounds to the head. Using a suppressed .22 pistol with subsonic ammo is a hallmark sign of a special op hit. The shots probably couldn't even be heard in the hallway outside the bedroom, let along outside the house or at a neighbors house. Why would Adam Lanza use a .22 rifle to kill his mother and then use a pistol and an assault rifle at the school? It just doesn't make any intelligent sense. And why did the kid destroy his hard drive?


    You don't need to suppress a .22 for neighbors to fail to notice it. Indoors, it's basically a given.

    .22s just aren't that loud. They often don't even sound like a gun to an unaware observer. Rifles are even quieter than pistols.

    Maybe the little punk wanted to attract less attention, and knew the .22 rifle would be unlikely to draw much attention from anyone outside the house.

    Or maybe he was just loony, and who knows wtf he was thinking. Mass murder doesn't make "intelligent sense", so why would the actions preceding it be expected to do so?

    For those scoffers out there (JamesCanby, OC for ME, Primus. ad nauseaum...) how do you explain that the very same woman was interviewed by the media to give her testimony of the horror she witnessed at BOTH the Boston bombing AND at the Sandy Hook massacre?

    Are we really supposed to believe that his woman just happened to be at BOTH EVENTS?

    CHECK OUT THIS STUNNING VIDEO:

    http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/201...been-answered/
    Um, that's clearly not the same woman. They barely resemble one another.

    There are very clearly two things going on here: 1. "conclusions match expectations", and the failure to realize this (i.e. you're seeing what you want to see), and 2. grasping at straws.

    Ridiculous.

  19. #19
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    One of the few times I agree with something you post that isn't supposed to be humourous (assuming this was posted to be serious).
    I also heard the news talk about this right after the shootings and they clearly mentioned PISTOLS. Later, it was mentioned that an "assault rifle" was in the vehicle. Finally, the story changed again to read that the rifle was used. Which one was it, or was it a combination?

    Just like with the naval yard shooting, how at first they wanted to blame an "assault rifle", but had to settle with "assault shotgun" or "police-style" shotgun.
    Which makes sense from someone who played video games to mimic real life attacks. The shotgun is usually used for breaching doors, pistols for close quarters combat. The AR the go to in the vehicle for the getaway. While I do not agree with tin foil heads that the whole incident was fabricated, IMO the details were completed skewed on orders from the whitehouse to go after the evil assault rifles.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    The people who look for evidence of a coverup or other nefarious gov't activity find some evidence and then base a conclusion on this.

    But that is not how it should be done...anyone can do that.

    But what their "conclusions" are is in fact, just hypothesis.

    Now one has to look for evidence to attack the hypothesis to prove it wrong. Once an honest effort is done to gather evidence to counter a hypothesis is performed and the hypothesis cannot be discredited then the hypothesis can be deemed to be a reasonable conclusion and all data should be made available when discussing the conclusion so that others can re-test the hypothesis via the same method, looking for evidence to disprove it. When many many folks examine the hypothesis and cannot disprove it then the conclusion gains true validity.

    Ex: look, the lady is the same. Hence, a coverup or false flag. Now, did the person contact the person in the picture? No. No effort to disprove the hypothesis ~ its not proven..its still just a hypothesis.

  21. #21
    Regular Member HPmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,597
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    While I do not agree with tin foil heads that the whole incident was fabricated, IMO the details were completed skewed on orders from the whitehouse to go after the evil assault rifles.
    +1
    Look at where the hysterical state legislature took it.

    Mental cases still not being added to NICS - RI has 0, MA has 1, NH has 2
    CT had 14,560, at least one short - Lanza
    www.fixnics.org
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

  22. #22
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,610
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Which makes sense from someone who played video games to mimic real life attacks. The shotgun is usually used for breaching doors, pistols for close quarters combat. The AR the go to in the vehicle for the getaway. While I do not agree with tin foil heads that the whole incident was fabricated, IMO the details were completed skewed on orders from the whitehouse to go after the evil assault rifles.
    Came to a similar conclusion, but with a significant difference. Think the rush to conclusions and inaccurate media reporting was responsible - like with the troop of monkeys attempting to write the great American novel, their lap tops end up covered with monkey excrement.

    Still there is no question but that EBR are considered a primary target. It is in promoting that agenda that the monkeys fail.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,152
    Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    +1
    Look at where the hysterical state legislature took it.

    Mental cases still not being added to NICS - RI has 0, MA has 1, NH has 2
    CT had 14,560, at least one short - Lanza
    www.fixnics.org
    Interesting link URL cited to "A NSSF Campaign."
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  24. #24
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Interesting link URL cited to "A NSSF Campaign."
    From that link regarding Fix NICS - Nothing prevents prohibited persons from acquiring a gun. If that were possible, then no criminal would ever be armed. Witness the results in merry ol' England and Australia.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  25. #25
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    <snip>

    Um, that's clearly not the same woman. They barely resemble one another.

    There are very clearly two things going on here: 1. "conclusions match expectations", and the failure to realize this (i.e. you're seeing what you want to see), and 2. grasping at straws.

    Ridiculous.
    Our good friend Augustin is all bent outta shape cuz I'm a flat-earther.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •