• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sandy Hook

exelci

The full police investigation into the alleged Sandy Hook mass shooting has finally been released to the public. The release contains thousands of documents including hours of video footage and numerous photographs pertaining to the investigation. As expected the content is heavily redacted which alone raises more questions about the official story. Perhaps even more interesting is the content that hasn’t been redacted which by itself provides more evidence suggesting that this so-called shooting incident is a complete and total fabrication.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sand...nt_Was_A_Fabricated_Hoax/31582/0/5/5/Y/M.html

Its hard to belive how far,
Lie's go. (Like buying 22lr ammo at 9mm prices)

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Woah, talk about server load. Is there a single thing up that's less than 100MB? Compression, anybody?

Also, where the hell does government get off using proprietary video codes when there are open standards (which happen to be better, not that that even matters)?

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
I have a foia request pending with the state police .... they informed me that records are available online. When I asked if ALL the records that they had were available online I heard crickets. So this is pending before the agency that hears foia appeals, due to a denial of records (they would not even tell me where the online records can be found ~ I have no duty to search for those records that are available ~ they have a duty to disclose).

And I have a right to inspect the originals under common law unless they have a common law reason why not.

The state police should lose the appeal but our agency that hears appeals bend over backwards for the police.

I should file a new foia request and others should too. If folks want to join my appeal they should PM me...the more the merrier. For those who do not, I don't want to hear them crying about records being hidden (they can join mine or file their own request to inspect records ~ all that takes is a telephone call~you don't even need to ID yourself under our FOIA Act for inspecting records~when they deny, and they'll demand a written request which is an immediate denial then file an appeal).

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
The full police investigation into the alleged Sandy Hook mass shooting has finally been released to the public. The release contains thousands of documents including hours of video footage and numerous photographs pertaining to the investigation. As expected the content is heavily redacted which alone raises more questions about the official story. Perhaps even more interesting is the content that hasn’t been redacted which by itself provides more evidence suggesting that this so-called shooting incident is a complete and total fabrication.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sand...nt_Was_A_Fabricated_Hoax/31582/0/5/5/Y/M.html

Lie's go. (Like buying 22lr ammo at 9mm prices)

Brought to you by the same kind of people who will "prove" that 9/11 was an "inside job" with the World Trade Towers being wired with explosives in order to bring them down, that Building 7 must have been sabotaged because "fire can't melt steel" and on and on, ad nauseum. It's amazing to me that there is ANY tinfoil left in the world, with so much of it being used to create hats...

OC for ME

Alu-minium is cheap-ish and plentiful. I have several "tinfoil" hats held in reserve if there is a shortage of "tin." I buy from Sam's and get the jumbo-industrial-commercial-grade roll, really big box with like miles and miles of "tin." I can even afford, for now, to double wrap my potatoes.....bonus!

Primus

Brought to you by the same kind of people who will "prove" that 9/11 was an "inside job" with the World Trade Towers being wired with explosives in order to bring them down, that Building 7 must have been sabotaged because "fire can't melt steel" and on and on, ad nauseum. It's amazing to me that there is ANY tinfoil left in the world, with so much of it being used to create hats...

Well said.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

marshaul

Campaign Veteran

Agreed.

It amazes my how some folks have such a hard time discerning the plausible from the totally impossible.

Government does not have the efficacy to do something like an elaborate, large-scale hoax. If government possessed any capability beyond that of bully & thug, it would be immediately apparent. As it stands, government is unable to perform any meaningful task successfully.

That's not to say that there are no conspiracies. But they're all realistic: CIA drug smuggling, for instance, has certainly occurred.

davidmcbeth

Banned
My queries lean more towards seeing if 223 rds caused the murders as opposed to 9mm ... recall that at first, the cops said that all of the deaths were caused by 223 rds then ... some 9mm rds caused deaths ...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Psst - Elvis isn't really dead and the world is flat. :p

OC for ME

Elvis is dead, and the earth is not flat, well, curved just a little bit. I saw it, the curve, from a look-out spot in Windover, NV, overlooking the Salt Flats.....uh, that oddly did not look very flat from that vantage point, kinda curved actually.

Now, is the entire world round-ish? Well, all the evidence, manufactured by the way, seems to be leaning towards that conclusion.

Ya know, since the moon landings were faked, there is no definative proof that the earth is round-ish. Every time a photo of the earth is shown during a weather report on the TV news, the earth looks flat to me.:p

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Ya know, since the moon landings were faked, there is no definative proof that the earth is round-ish. Every time a photo of the earth is shown during a weather report on the TV news, the earth looks flat to me.:p

Everyone knows that the effect of ships sinking below the horizon is caused by government-spread chemical air.

Rusty Young Man

My queries lean more towards seeing if 223 rds caused the murders as opposed to 9mm ... recall that at first, the cops said that all of the deaths were caused by 223 rds then ... some 9mm rds caused deaths ...

One of the few times I agree with something you post that isn't supposed to be humourous (assuming this was posted to be serious).
I also heard the news talk about this right after the shootings and they clearly mentioned PISTOLS. Later, it was mentioned that an "assault rifle" was in the vehicle. Finally, the story changed again to read that the rifle was used. Which one was it, or was it a combination?

Just like with the naval yard shooting, how at first they wanted to blame an "assault rifle", but had to settle with "assault shotgun" or "police-style" shotgun.

Augustin

Lie's go.

crackersillo and all,

I knew right away that it was a false flag op when I heard that Nancy Lanza was killed by 4 .22 cal. rounds to the head. Using a suppressed .22 pistol with subsonic ammo is a hallmark sign of a special op hit. The shots probably couldn't even be heard in the hallway outside the bedroom, let along outside the house or at a neighbors house. Why would Adam Lanza use a .22 rifle to kill his mother and then use a pistol and an assault rifle at the school? It just doesn't make any intelligent sense. And why did the kid destroy his hard drive?

For those scoffers out there (JamesCanby, OC for ME, Primus. ad nauseaum...) how do you explain that the very same woman was interviewed by the media to give her testimony of the horror she witnessed at BOTH the Boston bombing AND at the Sandy Hook massacre?

Are we really supposed to believe that his woman just happened to be at BOTH EVENTS?

CHECK OUT THIS STUNNING VIDEO:

http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/20...-hook-shooting-that-have-never-been-answered/

PLEASE Primus AND OC for ME, explain to me how that is believable that the very same woman was at both events.

Also, the 12 minute 50 second video at the bottom of the article asks 34 questions that you should be able to answer if you are going to continue to profess that the official story is correct. If you can't answer these simple 34 questions then I have no reason to believe that the phony story that Adam Lanza shot these kids and teachers.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
crackersillo and all,

I knew right away that it was a false flag op when I heard that Nancy Lanza was killed by 4 .22 cal. rounds to the head. Using a suppressed .22 pistol with subsonic ammo is a hallmark sign of a special op hit. The shots probably couldn't even be heard in the hallway outside the bedroom, let along outside the house or at a neighbors house. Why would Adam Lanza use a .22 rifle to kill his mother and then use a pistol and an assault rifle at the school? It just doesn't make any intelligent sense. And why did the kid destroy his hard drive?

:lol:

You don't need to suppress a .22 for neighbors to fail to notice it. Indoors, it's basically a given.

.22s just aren't that loud. They often don't even sound like a gun to an unaware observer. Rifles are even quieter than pistols.

Maybe the little punk wanted to attract less attention, and knew the .22 rifle would be unlikely to draw much attention from anyone outside the house.

Or maybe he was just loony, and who knows wtf he was thinking. Mass murder doesn't make "intelligent sense", so why would the actions preceding it be expected to do so?

For those scoffers out there (JamesCanby, OC for ME, Primus. ad nauseaum...) how do you explain that the very same woman was interviewed by the media to give her testimony of the horror she witnessed at BOTH the Boston bombing AND at the Sandy Hook massacre?

Are we really supposed to believe that his woman just happened to be at BOTH EVENTS?

CHECK OUT THIS STUNNING VIDEO:

http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/20...-hook-shooting-that-have-never-been-answered/

Um, that's clearly not the same woman. They barely resemble one another.

There are very clearly two things going on here: 1. "conclusions match expectations", and the failure to realize this (i.e. you're seeing what you want to see), and 2. grasping at straws.

Ridiculous.

WalkingWolf

One of the few times I agree with something you post that isn't supposed to be humourous (assuming this was posted to be serious).
I also heard the news talk about this right after the shootings and they clearly mentioned PISTOLS. Later, it was mentioned that an "assault rifle" was in the vehicle. Finally, the story changed again to read that the rifle was used. Which one was it, or was it a combination?

Just like with the naval yard shooting, how at first they wanted to blame an "assault rifle", but had to settle with "assault shotgun" or "police-style" shotgun.

Which makes sense from someone who played video games to mimic real life attacks. The shotgun is usually used for breaching doors, pistols for close quarters combat. The AR the go to in the vehicle for the getaway. While I do not agree with tin foil heads that the whole incident was fabricated, IMO the details were completed skewed on orders from the whitehouse to go after the evil assault rifles.

davidmcbeth

Banned
The people who look for evidence of a coverup or other nefarious gov't activity find some evidence and then base a conclusion on this.

But that is not how it should be done...anyone can do that.

But what their "conclusions" are is in fact, just hypothesis.

Now one has to look for evidence to attack the hypothesis to prove it wrong. Once an honest effort is done to gather evidence to counter a hypothesis is performed and the hypothesis cannot be discredited then the hypothesis can be deemed to be a reasonable conclusion and all data should be made available when discussing the conclusion so that others can re-test the hypothesis via the same method, looking for evidence to disprove it. When many many folks examine the hypothesis and cannot disprove it then the conclusion gains true validity.

Ex: look, the lady is the same. Hence, a coverup or false flag. Now, did the person contact the person in the picture? No. No effort to disprove the hypothesis ~ its not proven..its still just a hypothesis.

HPmatt

While I do not agree with tin foil heads that the whole incident was fabricated, IMO the details were completed skewed on orders from the whitehouse to go after the evil assault rifles.

+1
Look at where the hysterical state legislature took it.

Mental cases still not being added to NICS - RI has 0, MA has 1, NH has 2
CT had 14,560, at least one short - Lanza
www.fixnics.org