Thread: VIDEO: Anti-Gun "Fudd" Goes Full Retard

VIDEO: Anti-Gun "Fudd" Goes Full Retard

I recently attended a city council meeting in Ashland, OR with OpenCarryUSMC to oppose the town's proposed ban on loaded open carry. This old guy who claimed to be a "life-long hunter" testified in SUPPORT of the ban, and gave the council his "expert" advice on what a responsible gun owner is. Needless to say, the man is a Fudd to the core, and according to him, the first rule of gun safety is that you should never have a round chambered while you're carrying a gun.

Check out my video about it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XatVKj9DD3I

"I'm a Veteran, Pro 2A, and I fought for your Second Amendment Right to keep and bear arms, but,..."

Some of our worst enemies are the ones who say they are our friends.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

NRA Life Member.....you betcha.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

"No round in the chamber, and the safety off"? "You should feel uncomfortable when carrying a gun"?? It's people like this that are worse than a true "anti".
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Banned
    Even irresponsible gun owners have the RKBA ....

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    "No round in the chamber, and the safety off"? "You should feel uncomfortable when carrying a gun"?? It's people like this that are worse than a true "anti".
    He's probably faster drawing from CC w/o a round chambered than any of us here are from OC in condition 1
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    He's probably faster drawing from CC w/o a round chambered than any of us here are from OC in condition 1

Well said.
    The only sensible gun law is the 2nd Amendment. Anything else is an infringement.

"The road to tyranny is paved with compromise."