Thread: Second Amendment Rally April 5th

Second Amendment Rally April 5th

Second Amendment Rally
    Supporting CT Gun Owners! / Fighting I-594
    April 5th, 11am to 3pm at the Washington State Capitol (Tivoli Fountain)

(Speaker list en route)

2nd Amend. supporters please come out and show support for the Patriots in the State of Connecticut as they peacefully refuse to comply with unconstitutional laws! By standing up and showing support for CT it will also show our legislators here that we will also draw a line and any such attempts to pass reciprocal laws here will be met with the same act of Civil Disobedience by Freedom loving citizens.

A secondary goal here will also be to kick off the campaign to fight I-594. Information will be provided at the rally for all attendees to have the information necessary to become a voice in opposition of I-594. I-594 is registration in disguise and as they fully admit it is just one step towards confiscation.

Patriot/ Constitutional Orgs are welcome to set up booths and we have speakers lined up.

Please contact Gun Rights Coalition or Libertarian MC for more info or to set up booths. Note that this is not a partisan rally. Our fight is for The Constitution and the rights it embodies and that crosses all party lines.

Logistics for this event are underway. some specifics to this event are subject to change.

ALL FIREARMS WILL BE HOLSTERED OR SLUNG. NO EXCEPTIONS !
    Last edited by Bill Starks; 03-26-2014 at 12:37 PM.

Last edited by Bill Starks; 03-22-2014 at 03:22 PM.

I think that this will be the first 2A Rally that I miss. I will be in (I hate to even type this) kalifornia that day. The land where rights go to die.

Thanks for the heads up.

I will see about attending.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajetpilot View Post
    I think that this will be the first 2A Rally that I miss. I will be in (I hate to even type this) kalifornia that day. The land where rights go to die.
    True, but only because they're in such bad shape after New Jersey has worked them over!

We have posted this to the Whatcom County FB page. We hope to generate more interest and come as a group.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Washi...66874943419858

If you are in Whatcom County and wish to support this effort, contact us.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Really,,, Wowwie!!!

Folks,, this is an Important day for The UNITED,,, "STATES"!!

This rally is tied into the Connecticut ANTI Registration Movement.
    It is going to be supported by Many States,,, it should be supported by ALL States..

See this thread....http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...Counter-attack

Read it and heed it, spread it everywhere,,, just do it.

I hope all our Open Carry Folks in Washington will do what they can to spread the word,,,
    Make This HUGE!!!

Fake edit to add,,, I WILL GO!!! 3 seats in my car will leave Belfair at the right time,
    Contact me if you want to sit in one,,, Hope they are full...

FAKE,,, FAKE edit to add,,, should this thread be moved,,, or ,,, added to the Washington events sub forum?
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Would love to go but this year it falls on my anniversary and I have other plans, Got to keep momma happy because if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

That should fall within my home time. I'll put down as a tentative yes until I get confirmation from my boss I'll be home for that week
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Unless I get the job I interviewed for, I should be there.

If I get the job, no more weekend meetups though.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Unfortunately I have family business in eastern WA to attend to, so can't make it.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Gun rights rally Saturday in Olympia with something to celebrate

Gun rights activists will rally tomorrow in Olympia, showing solidarity with gun owners in Connecticut now battling that state’s restrictive new gun laws, while the Evergreen State has something to celebrate with the new short-barreled rifle law, signed quietly by Gov. Jay Inslee on Wednesday, according to State Rep. Matt Shea’s Facebook page.

http://www.examiner.com/article/gun-...g-to-celebrate

FAKE,,, FAKE edit to add,,, should this thread be moved,,, or ,,, added to the Washington events sub forum?
    ever seen the look in a person's eyes when you direct them to Opencarry.org then tell them to drill down to Washingtonton, then tell them to drill down to events....

I posted it out in the main forum because when non-regular folks visit the forum, they tend to skip the sub forums. I tend to use www.opencarrywashington.com when pointing new folks to the forum, esp when we are discussing rallies and meets.

Any volunteers to work the Open Carry Table? I'll bring the canopy, table, banner and what's left of our pamphlets. I'll be running the sound system and can't do both.

I'll do it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SigGuy23 View Post
    I'll do it

want to meet up early with me to do the set up? I plan to be there about 9am. Be sure to bring rain gear (80% rain chances)

If anyone has any winter sandbags for their vehicles, would you be willing to bring them or pick a few up to tie down the canopy and OC Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Starks View Post
    want to meet up early with me to do the set up? I plan to be there about 9am. Be sure to bring rain gear (80% rain chances)

If anyone has any winter sandbags for their vehicles, would you be willing to bring them or pick a few up to tie down the canopy and OC Banner.
    Yeah I can do that. I'll see you then.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Cant wait to see my fellow freedom fighters tomorrow!
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Cant wait to see my fellow freedom fighters tomorrow!
    Don't know if I'd use the term freedom fighter, not to be too technical, but most people who've used the term "freedom fighter" didn't turn out to be too pro freedom later (aka Castro, Ortega, the Contras ect)

NRA Member

I'm here ready to help set up

Wearing a navy hoodie with beagle

Wish I could be there, but unfortunately I'm stuck in class in Kent. Someone carry an extra one for me!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    Don't know if I'd use the term freedom fighter, not to be too technical, but most people who've used the term "freedom fighter" didn't turn out to be too pro freedom later (aka Castro, Ortega, the Contras ect)

Then you don't use it.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)