• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ladies with CPL's, The Seattle Times would like your help

2Athena

This seams pretty interesting. I'll have to check this out and see if she is still looking for participants.

LarryM

Sorry, "Erica" - no dice.

Methinks you and your liberal anti-gun bosses at the "Seattle Crimes" are going to have to find another way to violate the privacy of CPL holders....

Clever, though - got to hand it to them - WA state law prohibits disclosure of CPL holder information, so why not push their agenda through what they call "legitimate journalism" by making targets of every woman they profile?

My 2.5 - :mad::banghead: