Thread: Introducing myself.

Introducing myself.

Hi everybody,

My name is Mauro but my friends call me "Johnny". I'm a 35 year old paleo conservative christian who works as a computer programmer. I would really like to associate with open carry groups. I have more time on weekends than during the week. Please email me at torresmrpk at yahoo dot com if you are having any open carry events, training or will be involved in political activities.

I would like to be heavily involved in fighting anti 2nd amendment bills and getting as many pro 2nd amendment republicans elected as possible. I'm sorry but if you're a liberal I will not be able to get along with you. I'm also interested in doing some training so if you happen to be either former or current police, military, martial artists, etc and like to train that would be great. Just to let you know a little bit more about me I have a current concealed firearms permit and super clean background. I'm also looking for a good, pro 2nd amendment church. I'm not a preachy person but just feel that I'm a better person with a strong belief in god. Thank you for reading this and please never stop fighting for our 2nd amendment right. It only takes one election to lose it.

Peace and God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by torresmrpk View Post
    Hi everybody,

My name is Mauro but my friends call me "Johnny". I'm a 35 year old paleo conservative christian who works as a computer programmer. I would really like to associate with open carry groups. I have more time on weekends than during the week. Please email me at torresmrpk at yahoo dot com if you are having any open carry events, training or will be involved in political activities.

I would like to be heavily involved in fighting anti 2nd amendment bills and getting as many pro 2nd amendment republicans elected as possible. I'm sorry but if you're a liberal I will not be able to get along with you. I'm also interested in doing some training so if you happen to be either former or current police, military, martial artists, etc and like to train that would be great. Just to let you know a little bit more about me I have a current concealed firearms permit and super clean background. I'm also looking for a good, pro 2nd amendment church. I'm not a preachy person but just feel that I'm a better person with a strong belief in god. Thank you for reading this and please never stop fighting for our 2nd amendment right. It only takes one election to lose it.

Peace and God bless.
    Welcome to the forum. Keep an eye on here and you will find any OC events coming up.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

Welcome, Open carry org NV consist of a very diverse group.You will fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by torresmrpk View Post
    Hi everybody,

Peace and God bless.
    Welcome to the forum. Out of curiosity, I have to ask why you would limit your training partners to: "former or current police, military, martial artists, etc"?

Quote Originally Posted by DON`T TREAD ON ME View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Out of curiosity, I have to ask why you would limit your training partners to: "former or current police, military, martial artists, etc"?

I wouldn't say he limited his partners to them, just most probable to find people trained in firearms, martial arts, etc in those categories. He did include "etc." in the request which could include anyone with training/experience.

On a different note, welcome to OC forum. I've learned a lot here and had great interactions with a lot of the members, you'll have fun and learn a lot here.
    Last edited by MP_4_Life; 03-27-2014 at 02:49 PM.

I'm technically former military but am old enough that I'd consider myself an "etc."
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    I'm technically former military but am old enough that I'd consider myself an "etc."
    One up on me Mac, I'm more like the dot at the end of etc.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Guy View Post
    One up on me Mac, I'm more like the dot at the end of etc.

TBG
    He didn't even include the "." In his statement...so where that leave you now? Lol.