• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Introducing myself.

torresmrpk

Hi everybody,

My name is Mauro but my friends call me "Johnny". I'm a 35 year old paleo conservative christian who works as a computer programmer. I would really like to associate with open carry groups. I have more time on weekends than during the week. Please email me at torresmrpk at yahoo dot com if you are having any open carry events, training or will be involved in political activities.

I would like to be heavily involved in fighting anti 2nd amendment bills and getting as many pro 2nd amendment republicans elected as possible. I'm sorry but if you're a liberal I will not be able to get along with you. I'm also interested in doing some training so if you happen to be either former or current police, military, martial artists, etc and like to train that would be great. Just to let you know a little bit more about me I have a current concealed firearms permit and super clean background. I'm also looking for a good, pro 2nd amendment church. I'm not a preachy person but just feel that I'm a better person with a strong belief in god. Thank you for reading this and please never stop fighting for our 2nd amendment right. It only takes one election to lose it.

Peace and God bless.

The Big Guy

Hi everybody,

My name is Mauro but my friends call me "Johnny". I'm a 35 year old paleo conservative christian who works as a computer programmer. I would really like to associate with open carry groups. I have more time on weekends than during the week. Please email me at torresmrpk at yahoo dot com if you are having any open carry events, training or will be involved in political activities.

I would like to be heavily involved in fighting anti 2nd amendment bills and getting as many pro 2nd amendment republicans elected as possible. I'm sorry but if you're a liberal I will not be able to get along with you. I'm also interested in doing some training so if you happen to be either former or current police, military, martial artists, etc and like to train that would be great. Just to let you know a little bit more about me I have a current concealed firearms permit and super clean background. I'm also looking for a good, pro 2nd amendment church. I'm not a preachy person but just feel that I'm a better person with a strong belief in god. Thank you for reading this and please never stop fighting for our 2nd amendment right. It only takes one election to lose it.

Peace and God bless.

Welcome to the forum. Keep an eye on here and you will find any OC events coming up.

TBG

DON`T TREAD ON ME

Hi everybody,

Peace and God bless.

Welcome to the forum. Out of curiosity, I have to ask why you would limit your training partners to: "former or current police, military, martial artists, etc"?

MP_4_Life

Welcome to the forum. Out of curiosity, I have to ask why you would limit your training partners to: "former or current police, military, martial artists, etc"?

I wouldn't say he limited his partners to them, just most probable to find people trained in firearms, martial arts, etc in those categories. He did include "etc." in the request which could include anyone with training/experience.

On a different note, welcome to OC forum. I've learned a lot here and had great interactions with a lot of the members, you'll have fun and learn a lot here.

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I'm technically former military but am old enough that I'd consider myself an "etc." :D