Thread: IL Middle School workbooks teaches 2a includes Gun Control

IL Middle School workbooks teaches 2a includes Gun Control

Saw this on Lucianne.com - Here's another reason home-schooling sounds like such a great idea:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/22/wo...s-gun-control/

"It claims that the Second Amendment permits only strictly regulated, registered gun ownership"

Workbook was probably bought by school district from Sen (D) Dick Durbin's cousin for $250 a copy…..
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

If any IL residents are interested in contacting the Superintendent who has refused to pull the workbook from curriculum...

Quote Originally Posted by Illinois Gun Owner Rights (Facebook Page)
    Superintendent Bob Hill of School District 186, Springfield, IL is refusing to pull the workbook pictured. He stated the only person that could change it was the teacher or the school principal. Time to call/email......be polite, courteous, and professional.

https://www.sps186.org/

217-525-3000
    Hill@sps186.org
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Considering this state, not surprising.
    That Durbin is somehow involved, even less surprising.
    This is Springfield .... home of the commies away from chi-town....very liberal.

The super has no business being around children ... if his objectivity is so easily swayed I would be concerned with the safety of the kids