Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: VIDEO: Hilariously Dumb Anti-Gunners

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Posts
    36

    VIDEO: Hilariously Dumb Anti-Gunners

    Last week I attended a City Council meeting in Ashland, Oregon (along with my friend OpenCarryUSMC) to oppose a proposed ban on loaded Open Carry.

    Of course, there were also some unbelievably ignorant and intolerant people there to SUPPORT the the proposed ordinance. Some of the things they said were astoundingly dumb, so I've started putting together videos that show of the best (worst?) of the anti-gun nonsense. These videos show an anti-gun "hunter" who has no idea what the actual rules of gun safety are and a Californian transplant who is so terrified of guns that she called the cops on a guy she met on a flight simply because she learned that he sold guns. It is both hysterical and sobering to see what we're up against. Check it out:

    Anti-Gun "Fudd" Goes Full-Retard
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XatVKj9DD3I

    Intolerant Californian Lady is TERRIFIED of Legal Gun Owners:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGiCkbKz3FQ

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    northern wis
    Posts
    3,192
    I would tend to believe that the first guy is just lying socialist and just making things up.

    The gal is just old liberal socialist hippe from CA.


    One thing they have I common is that liberal socialists have no morals against lying to promote their cause.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

    Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran MSG Laigaie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Philipsburg, Montana
    Posts
    3,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    .....The gal is just old liberal socialist hippe from CA.........
    I see this often. People get discouraged about where they live, new york, phila, n-jay, calif, etc... and they move on to a better place. Problem is, they bring their fears and nonsense with them and they try to convert US. Look at florida, those guys get all the northern people coming down and up here in the Great Northwest, we get the loons from cali.
    Nothing will change this woman. She will always be afraid.
    Last edited by MSG Laigaie; 03-24-2014 at 02:14 PM. Reason: spelig as ushual
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    I thought that the lady looked like a person I saw on a film from WWII from a Nazi death camp working for the Nazis.... I reported her.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Posts
    36
    The gal is just old liberal socialist hippe from CA.
    That's exactly the point... The lady freely admits that she has only lived in Southern Oregon for about 2 years, and already she's acting like she owns the place and trying to impede our lifestyle by bringing the ludicrous laws she supports with her. Oregon is as just about as gun-friendly as any state, and Southern Oregon, being mostly rural and quite conservative, is VERY pro-gun. She just happens to have moved to the ONE bastion of liberalness (Ashland, a college town) in Southern Oregon, so she seemingly doesn't realize that guns are a big part of people's lives around here.

  6. #6
    Regular Member F350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The High Plains of Wyoming
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by David West View Post
    That's exactly the point... The lady freely admits that she has only lived in Southern Oregon for about 2 years, and already she's acting like she owns the place and trying to impede our lifestyle by bringing the ludicrous laws she supports with her. Oregon is as just about as gun-friendly as any state, and Southern Oregon, being mostly rural and quite conservative, is VERY pro-gun. She just happens to have moved to the ONE bastion of liberalness (Ashland, a college town) in Southern Oregon, so she seemingly doesn't realize that guns are a big part of people's lives around here.
    Colorado is over run with her type as well!!!

  7. #7
    Regular Member Rusty Young Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Árida Zona
    Posts
    1,648
    The fun part about all of this is the inspiration that stems from their stupidity: they make outrageous claims, and cool gun porn, I mean, informational gun videos are put up in response.

    This one is form the "30 caliber magazine clip in half a second" guy from The PDR of Kalifornia (AKA the "Ghost gun" guy)


    In case I wasn't clear enough, the "inspiration" resulted in the creation of a true ".30 magazine clip." I'm thinking of making my own to carry at rallies and such with a card reading "a 30 caliber magazine-clip".
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 03-24-2014 at 06:45 PM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

    “Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

    "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Posts
    36
    Rusty, I should point out now that I'm the guy who made the original "ghost gun" video. It still amazes me to see how much of an impact it's had on the gun world!
    Last edited by David West; 03-24-2014 at 09:42 PM.

  9. #9
    Regular Member SouthernBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,849
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    I see this often. People get discouraged about where they live, new york, phila, n-jay, calif, etc... and they move on to a better place. Problem is, they bring their fears and nonsense with them and they try to convert US. Look at florida, those guys get all the northern people coming down and up here in the Great Northwest, we get the loons from cali.
    Nothing will change this woman. She will always be afraid.
    This has happened in my state to the extent that it has changed the political climate from once quite conservative to now slightly left of moderate. And this is also one of my biggest pet peeves about people coming here from other parts of the country and the world. They don't leave their garbage back "home" before they enter our state! This both poisons our traditions, heritage, and culture and dilutes it to the point of making us natives want to leave. So it is a double whammy in that their planting themselves here removes the roots of what made Virginia great.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

    America First!

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    northern wis
    Posts
    3,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    The fun part about all of this is the inspiration that stems from their stupidity: they make outrageous claims, and cool gun porn, I mean, informational gun videos are put up in response.

    This one is form the "30 caliber magazine clip in half a second" guy from The PDR of Kalifornia (AKA the "Ghost gun" guy)


    In case I wasn't clear enough, the "inspiration" resulted in the creation of a true ".30 magazine clip." I'm thinking of making my own to carry at rallies and such with a card reading "a 30 caliber magazine-clip".

    Definition of CLIP


    1

    : any of various devices that grip, clasp, or hook


    2

    : a device to hold cartridges for charging the magazines of some rifles; also : a magazine from which ammunition is fed into the chamber of a firearm


    3

    : a piece of jewelry held in position by a clip
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

    Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

  11. #11
    Regular Member Rusty Young Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Árida Zona
    Posts
    1,648
    The video shows a "magazine-clip" (note the hyphen) because the two are seamlessly joined by a rubber band and duct tape.
    Much like other hyphenated words, it merely conveys that a joining of the two has taken place to produce a complex rather than a homologous mix. Hence "a 30 caliber magazine-clip".

    I also teach the correct terminology. Ask my family.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

    “Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

    "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

  12. #12
    Regular Member me812's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    federally occupied Arizona
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    Colorado is over run with her type as well!!!
    Arizona is starting to get overrun, too.

    I am beginning to think that soon, methodical death-camp killing will be necessary.

  13. #13
    Regular Member FreeInAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Secret Bunker
    Posts
    2,573
    Quote Originally Posted by me812 View Post
    Arizona is starting to get overrun, too.

    I am beginning to think that soon, methodical death-camp killing will be necessary.
    Sadly, this is true. Mostly by Californians! They can't afford to retire there or got sick of the 3 hours commutes to go 30 miles, so they move to AZ. Then they want their new digs to be just like their last? No freedom & No personal responsibility. Someone else will do the protecting for you...not! Makes one wonder if the majority of people there are suffering from some type of mental issues. Being a refugee from a war torn 3rd world like land (Detroit), it's like me wanting liquor stores on every corner, gangbangers, dope pushers and drive by shootings nightly in my new homeland The sad part about the quoted post above is: these are the very people that will make such a thing possible & cheer the authorities on, that is until they get a knock on their door late one night.
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 04-10-2014 at 03:14 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

    “Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

  14. #14
    Regular Member me812's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    federally occupied Arizona
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Sadly, this is true. Mostly by Californians! They can't afford to retire there or got sick of the 3 hours commutes to go 30 miles, so they move to AZ.
    Seriously. It's getting so bad that every single time I go out, I see at least one car with a Commiefornia license plate, and often more. Yesterday, I went someplace, wore an AzCDL t-shirt, and got a dirty look from some Commiefornia transplant who works there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •