• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL President to be on open carry round table

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Well...this should be interesting. An Open Carry round table by 1 state that doesn't allow it, one state that only allows it with a permit and one state that's fighting to lose the right.:uhoh:

1. VCDL President to be on open carry round table Monday evening, March 24

At 8 PM on Monday, March 24, I will participating in a panel discussion that will be streamed live on the internet. The panel is being held by Open Carry Report. You can listen to the show and chat about it here:

http://opencarryreport.com/live/

You can also call into the show toll free by dialing 866-825-5301. The show will be recorded and released for download on Thursday.

The panel will be discussing ways to activate and energize group members to fight for our gun rights, the dangers of apathy for liberty, and what audience members should the pro-gun participants in a gun-rights debate reach out to.

My fellow panelists are:

Eddie Zaicek (President of Oklahoma Open Carry Association) and James Franklin (West Texas Regional Director for Come and Take it Texas).

ProGun Podcast

I am Aaron Heath the host of the Open Carry Report Podcast. There is no need to record it since it will be available for download on Thursday and you can also call in to participate as well. So join us 8:00pm ET, 7:00pm CT, 6:00pm MT, 5:00pm PT.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I am Aaron Heath the host of the Open Carry Report Podcast. There is no need to record it since it will be available for download on Thursday and you can also call in to participate as well. So join us 8:00pm ET, 7:00pm CT, 6:00pm MT, 5:00pm PT.

Thank you PGP...As I said, it'll be interesting!

ProGun Podcast

I have just learned that Eddie Zaicek will not be able to participate tonight. So it will be Philip Van Cleave and James Franklin as well as myself.

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
Been listening for 50 minutes. Other than a little boring, no major issues. His nose only grew when he said he had regular meetings all over the state:lol: No talk about baby steps. I'll give him a C+.

I know sometimes Virginia forgets about us, but when was the last meeting over here on the Shore! :uhoh:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I know sometimes Virginia forgets about us, but when was the last meeting over here on the Shore! :uhoh:
Build it and they will come.

Pick a place, coordinate with PVC on a free date, announcement will be made = build it and they will come.

Waiting for someone else to do it (holding your breath) will only make you look like a smurf - lonely and blue in the face :uhoh: