Thread: Open Carry Report Podcast, Round Table #1.

Open Carry Report Podcast, Round Table #1.

I have recently launched a new podcast called the Open Carry Report to cover the Open Carry movement in general. There will be a strong bias towards efforts to legalize modern handgun OC in Texas as that is where I live and have political goals in that regard. However today myself and three guests will be streamed live during a round table discussion. The topics will be decided by the panel and any callers. You might recognize some of the names or groups represented on this panel.

The first guest will be Philip Van Cleave from Virginia Citizens Defense League, whose state has always had legal open carry of modern handguns.
    The Second guest will be Eddie Zaicek from Oklahoma Open Carry Association, whose state has recently legalized the open carry of modern handguns.
    The Third and final guest will be James Franklin from Come And Take It Texas, whose state has no legal open carry of modern handguns.

You can listen to the Live stream at http://OpenCarryReport.com/live. The Round Table will be streamed at 8:00pm ET, 7:00pm CT, 6:00pm MT, 5:00pm PT. We will also be taking live calls during the show at 1-866-825-5301

If you would like to listen to the guests be interviewed on earlier episodes, or want to download/listen when to the recording when it is available on thursday you can find it on Stitcher, iTunes, and the above website. I welcome any comments, suggestions, complaints, ect and would like to apologize if I have stepped on anyones toes.

I have just learned that Eddie Zaicek will not be able to participate tonight. So it will be Philip Van Cleave and James Franklin as well as myself.

Shame. Oh well, at least this gives each person more time.
    Tuning in.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Will you be listed on Itunes?
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

It already is listed on iTunes, has been for a while. the url for that is: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...rt/id828661896

The recorded audio from the chaotic streamed show with Philip Van Cleave will be out in a few hours of me posting this. The CATI panelist was unable to participate due to work issues.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Thank you. I'll give it a listen. I have turned to podcasts since talk radio drives me nuts!
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 03-27-2014 at 09:43 AM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)