• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Report Podcast, Round Table #1.

ProGun Podcast

I have recently launched a new podcast called the Open Carry Report to cover the Open Carry movement in general. There will be a strong bias towards efforts to legalize modern handgun OC in Texas as that is where I live and have political goals in that regard. However today myself and three guests will be streamed live during a round table discussion. The topics will be decided by the panel and any callers. You might recognize some of the names or groups represented on this panel.

The first guest will be Philip Van Cleave from Virginia Citizens Defense League, whose state has always had legal open carry of modern handguns.
The Second guest will be Eddie Zaicek from Oklahoma Open Carry Association, whose state has recently legalized the open carry of modern handguns.
The Third and final guest will be James Franklin from Come And Take It Texas, whose state has no legal open carry of modern handguns.

You can listen to the Live stream at http://OpenCarryReport.com/live. The Round Table will be streamed at 8:00pm ET, 7:00pm CT, 6:00pm MT, 5:00pm PT. We will also be taking live calls during the show at 1-866-825-5301

If you would like to listen to the guests be interviewed on earlier episodes, or want to download/listen when to the recording when it is available on thursday you can find it on Stitcher, iTunes, and the above website. I welcome any comments, suggestions, complaints, ect and would like to apologize if I have stepped on anyones toes.

ProGun Podcast

I have just learned that Eddie Zaicek will not be able to participate tonight. So it will be Philip Van Cleave and James Franklin as well as myself.