• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fire mission -help needed !

FreeInAZ

Guys - I got their 10 minutes before their stated start time 11am (best I could do) ... they MDA (Bloomberg props/actors) were no where to be seen. Meaning they were either inside already or there were so few of them that they just roamed about in the normal crowd of normal visitors without signs or making a fuss [unlikely]. I suspect there was a small crowd of them 10-20 and they slithered inside early. Who knows? I was they only pro rights person there to my knowledge???