Thread: Carrying while hiking

Carrying while hiking

I was planning on hiking the Superior hiking trail this summer and I know that carry is allowed in National Forests, but...how will that effect my buddy who has a WI CCL, but no MN permit? I didn't ask, but I'm assuming he can't afford the additional fees and he's a prideful lol guy lol. And I mean short. Like a chick. Lmao

I am talking about handguns, but if someone were to coincidentally drop a gem about long guns, I wouldn't object because bears are big yall.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk and glitchy Windows 8

Quote Originally Posted by wimwag View Post
    I was planning on hiking the Superior hiking trail this summer and I know that carry is allowed in National Forests, but...how will that effect my buddy who has a WI CCL, but no MN permit? I didn't ask, but I'm assuming he can't afford the additional fees and he's a prideful lol guy lol. And I mean short. Like a chick. Lmao

I am talking about handguns, but if someone were to coincidentally drop a gem about long guns, I wouldn't object because bears are big yall.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk and glitchy Windows 8
    Carry is National Forests/Parks dependent on having a valid permit in the state that you're in. No MN permit, no carry.
    Political Director - MN Gun Owners Caucus/PAC
    NRA Instructor (BP, PPITH, PPOTH, Shotshell + Metallic Reloading, RSO)
    Certified Glock Armorer - Permit to Carry Instructor - Aegis Outdoors