Thread: Bigotry in WV

Bigotry in WV

it wasn't the article so much as the picture of the Bigot holding up that sign.

what does he think the CHIL-dren are going to be infected with the constitution

http://www.ammoland.com/2014/03/west...#axzz2xB1lQvET
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

lol@ that guy's sign.

How is he able to leave the house???

That's right, sir, you don't have control over what people might hide on their persons. I hate to break it to you, but passing a few laws doesn't magically give that power to government, either.
    Last edited by marshaul; 03-27-2014 at 11:40 AM.

Charleston WV Mayor Danny Jones, is a vocal opponent of newly signed SB 317 liberty.
    .....I liked the "...hit with any stray rounds of ammunition." Nice touch.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

“If we do not prevail, we hope there will be no trouble at the recreation centers,” Jones said. “If there are either shootings or shootouts, we hope none of the innocent children that take part in the programs there are hit with any stray rounds of ammunition.”
    It's well-established that stray rounds of ammunition are like homing-missles for nearby children.

If little kids were not prevented from doing what little kids do, run around like cats on fire, then those stray rounds would never hit any one of those crumb crunchers.

Bottling them up in little rooms = fish in a barrel.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Apparently he doesn't know what the words exposed to means or concealed. Hahaha

I would share that photo if I was sure I was allowed.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 03-27-2014 at 10:38 PM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)