• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bigotry in WV

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
lol@ that guy's sign. :lol:

How is he able to leave the house???

That's right, sir, you don't have control over what people might hide on their persons. I hate to break it to you, but passing a few laws doesn't magically give that power to government, either.

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
“If we do not prevail, we hope there will be no trouble at the recreation centers,” Jones said. “If there are either shootings or shootouts, we hope none of the innocent children that take part in the programs there are hit with any stray rounds of ammunition.”

It's well-established that stray rounds of ammunition are like homing-missles for nearby children.

OC for ME

If little kids were not prevented from doing what little kids do, run around like cats on fire, then those stray rounds would never hit any one of those crumb crunchers.

Bottling them up in little rooms = fish in a barrel.

sudden valley gunner

Apparently he doesn't know what the words exposed to means or concealed. Hahaha

I would share that photo if I was sure I was allowed.

Last edited: