• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

should the US take Baja ?

onus

Russia is taking Crimea and poised to take Ukraine.

I think America should take Baja Mexico. It is a beautiful area and actually has fewer Mexicans than Los Angeles.

In reality, Baja, and the Mexicans who live there, would be far better off if it was controlled and operate by America rather than Mexico.

Mexico wouldn't stop us. No one in the world would stop us.

There are no moral or legal arguments that the left in America could make opposing it.

There are no moral or legal arguments that Mexicans or the Mexican government could make opposing it.

My opinion is America should take Baja.

Bernymac

I think America should take Baja Mexico. It is a beautiful area and actually has fewer Mexicans than Los Angeles.

In reality, Baja, and the Mexicans who live there, would be far better off if it was controlled and operate by America rather than Mexico.

There are no moral or legal arguments that the left in America could make opposing it.

There are no moral or legal arguments that Mexicans or the Mexican government could make opposing it.

Aw hell no...I like going there on the cheap.

Primus

Head down there and get started.... we'll be right behind you I promise.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

papa bear

I have actually thought we should have annexed Mexico a long time ago. if it hadn't been for the bigots in Washington, we would have done it during the war

onus

Head down there and get started.... we'll be right behind you I promise.

Hey, how come you haven't been commenting in all the recent cop shooting threads ?

Anyway, I used to go down to Baja all the time. Seemed like I lived down there when I was younger.

Nowadays in Southern California I really cant tell the difference between Baja and California. Just more expensive and more crowded in California

Primus

Hey, how come you haven't been commenting in all the recent cop shooting threads ?

Anyway, I used to go down to Baja all the time. Seemed like I lived down there when I was younger.

Nowadays in Southern California I really cant tell the difference between Baja and California. Just more expensive and more crowded in California

What's there to comment about? I would say "all the recent cop shooting threads" would be... well 1 thread last time I checked. The camping one. I saw you were upset and were attempting to drag me into the fray. Unfortunately i don't work for you and I'm not at your beck and call.

onus

What's there to comment about? I would say "all the recent cop shooting threads" would be... well 1 thread last time I checked. The camping one. I saw you were upset and were attempting to drag me into the fray. Unfortunately i don't work for you and I'm not at your beck and call.

so what did you think of that camping shooting ?

marshaul

Campaign Veteran

no u move to mexico cuz u love illegals so much!!!!1

onus

no u move to mexico cuz u love illegals so much!!!!1

Mexicans in Mexico aren't illegal.

If the US took Baja and made it America then the former Mexicans would be Americans and thus not illegal. Of course, we would give them the option of moving to mainland Mexico so they could retain their heritage and culture but I suspect the vast majority of Mexicans would rather live in America.

RK3369

think about what you are saying...................

I have actually thought we should have annexed Mexico a long time ago. if it hadn't been for the bigots in Washington, we would have done it during the war

It's bad enough we already have millions of illegals getting welfare and food stamps. You want to put another big block of government dependents on the dole by annexing Mexico? Personally, I think we should cede California to Mexico and let them deal with all the problems that state has.

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

It's bad enough we already have millions of illegals getting welfare and food stamps. You want to put another big block of government dependents on the dole by annexing Mexico? Personally, I think we should cede California to Mexico and let them deal with all the problems that state has.

I've been waiting for a natural (or Lex Luthor-caused:lol:) earthquake that would send the PDR of Kalifornia into the Pacific ocean. It would mean saying goodbye to the people living in the north of the state, but as I tell my friends about the PDR of Kalifornia: "I'm willing to sacrifice the north to get rid of the south.":lol:

BUT, if we could just give the south of the state to Mexico, let's keep the north. Then we don't sacrifice as many Freedom-loving individuals and patriots, but we no longer have to deal with all the statists.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I've been waiting for a natural (or Lex Luthor-caused:lol:) earthquake that would send the PDR of Kalifornia into the Pacific ocean. It would mean saying goodbye to the people living in the north of the state, but as I tell my friends about the PDR of Kalifornia: "I'm willing to sacrifice the north to get rid of the south.":lol:

BUT, if we could just give the south of the state to Mexico, let's keep the north. Then we don't sacrifice as many Freedom-loving individuals and patriots, but we no longer have to deal with all the statists.

Same with New England .... bye bye commies ... gurgle gurgle gurgle ...