Thread: Those 2nd JAN 14 letters of gun confisgation --- DESPP is collecting records for me

Banned

Those 2nd JAN 14 letters of gun confisgation --- DESPP is collecting records for me

I asked to review their hard copies (with each one [letter] being a different record) ... here's their response:

I am in the process of gathering the letters from The Special Licensing and Firearms Unit. I will contact you once I have them and we can arrange for you to come in and inspect them.

I asked for only letters [despp copies kept] that were sent out ... so it appears as if the 2 JAN 14 letters were sent out to people.

How many? Don't know yet ...
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 03-28-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I asked to review their hard copies (with each one [letter] being a different record) ... here's their response:

I am in the process of gathering the letters from The Special Licensing and Firearms Unit. I will contact you once I have them and we can arrange for you to come in and inspect them.

I asked for only letters [despp copies kept] that were sent out ... so it appears as if the 2 JAN 14 letters were sent out to people.

How many? Don't know yet ...
    But but but.....I thought it was a Interwebz hoax.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare