• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Anti OC Song

22Luke36

Seems like we have another idiot musician trying to make a statement. Shame, I love a lot of her music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsO6a0sLENs

Why'd You Bring A Shotgun To The Party"

Alone, afraid, the kitchen of a maid
Sitting in your room drooling like a loser with all this doom
You think, then you start to drink
Then you get so paranoid with all the drugs they fill you with, then boom

Does it make you feel like a man? Boom
It’s not the size we understand, boom
You think you’re gonna get with me
You’re never gonna get with me
You’re never gonna dance with me

I admit, I feel like you, like $#!+
But I don’t go out and take it out on everyone about it
We’re all part of the system
You wanna start a war?
Feel better we won’t miss it

Why’d you bring a shotgun to the party?
Everybody’s got one, there’s nothing new about it
Want to make a statement? You should have come without it

You turn the TV on, watch it if you dare
You see a politician and you start to pull your hair
Whistle to dimensions see there’s really nothing there
You want it so much you think they think they Fu--ing care and boom

Do you think they hear you now? And boom
Making noises in the crowd, all in the way that you’re using
You love it so much then why do you abuse it?

Want to make a statement? You should have come without it

Blow 'em up, shoot 'em down
'Cause you can Fu--ing miss it

Blow 'em up, shoot 'em down
'Cause you can Fu--ing miss it

Alone, afraid, you want to make 'em pay

Want to get the girl? Then you should have come without it

Last edited:

Gallowmere

Thanks for the lyric post. I can't listen to terrible, generic "bore rock" anymore, so I only made it about forty-five seconds into the song.

Rusty Young Man

A song by an underage drinker, flasher, and attention diva

The lead singer of The Pretty Reckless is known for her lewd acts on stage as well as drinking when she was underage.

Not to be taken seriously. The lead singer used to look like this, by the way:
the-grinch-who-stole-christmas_cindy_lou.jpg

*EDIT 30 March*
I was under the impression that the band's only claim to fame was that the lead singer was trying to outcompete Katy Perry, Ke$ha, or the "twerk" girl for shock value. A few minutes of searching prove otherwise. You're correct on the influence carried by musicians, but forgot to include actors to the list. Given that I underestimated their influence, my post was wrong, and they should be considered an anti-Rights propaganda machine.

I guess I should admit now that I do not watch any TV to speak of (don't own one nor have any deisire to own one down here in Tucson), and I stay away from the gossip websites.

Last edited:

22Luke36

This ^ is why we fail. Not to be taken seriously.... Wow.

Other people are dude, bazillions of them, with help from Jim Carey and Snoop Dog, we had better be taking this seriously. The key to change is youth. For centuries dictators have known this, and have used it by indoctrinating kids at school levels much like our government is doing now. But.... Libtards also realise that the youth also take music and the musicians VERY seriously! More so than police, school teachers, parents and church leaders. No, I do not think that music is some giant secret government conspiracy, but its infuence on the lives of youth is undeniable and it has been recently discovered as a powerful anti gun tool.

The .gov teaches them all through school, then the musicians cover the rest.

Hot girl every 16 year old guy wants to have sex with, goes on the radio calling out gun owners as crazy basement dwelling gecko45 types, and goes on to say that if he carries a un she won't ever have anything to do with him. All the other girls are singing the same tunes, and after years, believe it with a firey passion like that of these artists, and they have control of the direction of the next generation. Gun control is anti-God, so is she. It's not surprising to me, that every time I see a concentration of evil, gun control is present.

This song, musically, sucks. Some of her music is actually really good. That's part of the problem... If she sucked, nobody would listen, but she's good, so is Snoop, and the rest. They have an audience.

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

This ^ is why we fail. Not to be taken seriously.... Wow.

Other people are dude, bazillions of them, with help from Jim Carey and Snoop Dog, we had better be taking this seriously. The key to change is youth. For centuries dictators have known this, and have used it by indoctrinating kids at school levels much like our government is doing now. But.... Libtards also realise that the youth also take music and the musicians VERY seriously! More so than police, school teachers, parents and church leaders. No, I do not think that music is some giant secret government conspiracy, but its infuence on the lives of youth is undeniable and it has been recently discovered as a powerful anti gun tool.

The .gov teaches them all through school, then the musicians cover the rest.

Hot girl every 16 year old guy wants to have sex with, goes on the radio calling out gun owners as crazy basement dwelling gecko45 types, and goes on to say that if he carries a un she won't ever have anything to do with him. All the other girls are singing the same tunes, and after years, believe it with a firey passion like that of these artists, and they have control of the direction of the next generation. Gun control is anti-God, so is she. It's not surprising to me, that every time I see a concentration of evil, gun control is present.

This song, musically, sucks. Some of her music is actually really good. That's part of the problem... If she sucked, nobody would listen, but she's good, so is Snoop, and the rest. They have an audience.

I was under the impression that the band's only claim to fame was that the lead singer was trying to outcompete Katy Perry, Ke$ha, or the "twerk" girl for shock value. A few minutes of searching prove otherwise. You're correct on the influence carried by musicians, but forgot to include actors to the list. Given that I underestimated their influence, my post was wrong, and they should be considered an anti-Rights propaganda machine.

I guess I should admit now that I do not watch any TV to speak of (don't own one nor have any deisire to own one down here in Tucson), and I stay away from the gossip websites.

FreeInAZ

This is the great thing about the bill of rights & our country - it protects even nitwits that would see it undone! :eek:

She can sing until her lungs explode for all I care. She has no businesses telling lawful citizens what to do. Or put another way - if I tell her to take a flying - - - -! That's my right too. It's all good until it isn't - when the SHTF and it will, wonder what song she'll be singing then? Might go like this...somebody save me....somebody save me....! When you can't take responsibility for your own protection, you literally leave your life in the hands of others. This women is ignorant to reality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUkqBRC1zUA

Last edited:

Rusty Young Man

SNIP...When can't take responsibility for your own protection, you literally leave your life in the hands of others. This women is ignorant to reality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUkqBRC1zUA

That's the point. These antis tend to have ARMED guards and a full security detail, yet tell others not to arm themselves because guns are somehow innately evil. They choose not to exercise their RKBA, which is fine, but they have the privilege of not worrying about it because they've hired someone to worry about it for them, a service none of us mere citizens are afforded (Warren v. District of Columbia). Yet our RKBA is restricted, and people keep clamoring for it
Case in point: Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donut, Bloomie, and the sheep that support them.
/mini-rant off