• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

S. Nevada OC Facebook page

Craftymommy

Yea my husband is on Facebook on his phone, it slows my phone down so I don't check as often:)

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk

Craftymommy

We have had so many requests to join. My husband and I were surprised it is so popular! There is also a group for the whole state of Nevada for OC, we did not create that one though:)

Vegassteve

We have had so many requests to join. My husband and I were surprised it is so popular! There is also a group for the whole state of Nevada for OC, we did not create that one though:)

I have been a part of the other FB group for a bit. I try to point most of them to here because there is always a lot of questions and some bad info.

Craftymommy

I have been encouraging the non members of here to join. It really is a great site and I am so glad I found it!

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk